Aleat Sh.p.k. ("Aleat") është një kompani që operon në Shqipëri në bazë kontrate konçesioni të lidhur ndërmjet Ministrisë së Punëve të Brendshme të Shqipërisë dhe konsorciumit të Idemia Identity & Security (Francë) dhe Fondi Shqiptaro-Amerikan i Ndërmarrjeve (Shqipëri) për prodhimin dhe shpërndarjen e kartave të identitetit dhe Pasaportave biometrike për qytetarët shqiptarë. Kontrata e konçesionit u ratifikua me ligjin nr. 9972 datë më 27.08.2008, dhe ndryshuar dhe zgjeruar kohët e fundit me ligjin nr. 129/2013, data në 25.04.2013.
Përshkrimi i Punës
Aleat Sh.p.k., is an Albanian Joint Venture company of Safran Identity & Security and the Albanian American Enterprise producing and distribution of ID Cards and Biometric Passports for Albanian Citizens.For our organization we are looking for a new staff in Finance Department (F).
The employee is responsible for preparing financial spreadsheets, reports and proposals for the use of Finance Department team and Manager. She is responsible for accurately key-entering data into computer software package.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
- Finance University degree;
- Equivalent experience;
- Proficient knowledge in computerized accounting programs (Alpha Platinum);
- Team building;
- Accounting and bookkeeping skills;
- Analytical and problem solving skills;
- Effective verbal and listening communication skills;
- Effective written communications skills;
- Ability to communicate perfectly in English, French is an advantage;
- Stress and time management skills;
- Honest, trustworthy and respectfully;
- Maintain strict confidentially in performing the duties;
- Possess cultural awareness and sensitivity;
- Demonstrate sound work ethics and flexibility;
Kërkesat e profilit
- Process and prepare financial and business forms for the purpose of checking account balances, facilitating purchases, etc.;
- Perform routine calculations to produce analyses and reports as requested by the Finance Supervisor/Manager;
- Create, send, and follow up on invoices;
- Collect and enter data for various financial spreadsheets;
- Review and audit financial statements and reports, ensure all calculations and data entries are correct;
- Prepare and reconcile bank statements;
- Adhere to the company's financial policies and procedures;
- Suggest changes or improvements to increase accuracy, efficiency, and cost reductions;
- In absence of Personal Assistant of Chief Executive Officer, performs primary duties by preparing official letters toward third parties, keeping record clerk, follow up mail and electronic correspondence, etc.;
- Other assigned duties;
The professionals interested in this position are invited to send a cover letter, a comprehensive CV in English (with picture) referring to the job title at: firstname.lastname@example.org and/or at: Human Resources Department, ALEAT sh.p.k. Rruga "Xhanfize Keko", Tiranë-Shqipëri”. Documents will be treated in strict confidentiality.