The HeadHunter Group is an innovative Staffing and Recruiting Company operating in Albania, Kosovo, Montenegro, Macedonia, Greece, Bosnia and Herzegovina and USA. We offer the newest mentality in Staffing industry and our core business are Candidates and Clients.
Përshkrimi i Punës
For our Client, a well-known international company in the field of pharmaceuticals, we are looking for the following position in Tirana:
To achieve targeted sales and maximize market share growth for allocated products in the territory.
- Achieve annual territory sales budget;
- Develop and implement territory business plan to optimize number of calls on target doctor population;
- Reach target visiting (quantity and quality) according to annual sales objectives;
- Check medical segmentation, maintain and update customer information and complete call reporting data;
- Propose promotional actions to increase market share and customer service;
- Provide key and detailed information to target audiences;
- Provide & maintain updated competitive information (e.g. market tactics and activities, collection of competitor materials);
- Collect and record information relevant to customer targeting and systematically using any system;
- Analyze territory product performance and market data on brick-level on a regular basis and propose action plan to area manager;
- Ensure adequate preparation and follow-up of specific training modules (medical, product, selling-skills,);
- Handling of medicinal samples in compliance with cGMP practices thus ensuring the quality of the finished products;
- In case of receiving a product complaint it must be forwarded to the respective QARP;
- In case of receiving an adverse event report it must be immediately reported to the responsible person within the organization.
Key Performance Indicators/ Measures of Success
- IMS reports (where available);
- Audit Pharma;
- QTQ metrics ( Quantity, Targeting, Quality);
- Territory market share vs. key competitor products;
- Number of calls & frequency of visits to selected targets;
- Number and quality of doctor meetings (including evenings/weekends);
- Number of prescriptions;
- Medical panel coverage;
- Surveys – doctor recall;
- Target doctor coverage/frequency;
- Product knowledge by regular tests or assessment;
- Selling skills- qualitative by external/internal audit.
- Minimum 2 years previous experience as Medical Representative;
- Minimum University Degree in Pharmacy, Medicine, Veterinary Medicine or Biology;
- Excellent knowledge of the basic IT tools;
- Very good knowledge of English language.
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. The employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
Are you interested in a new challenge in an innovative company? Have you answered well our questions related this position? Then we look forward to getting to know you and offer to you a very innovative challenge that will change your life forever! The interested candidates are invited to send their application documents (a Cover Letter and a CV in English) at: email@example.com if you have any technical questions related the application, please, contact directly Mrs. Ergesta STERMASI on mobile no. +355 682033430 (Monday - Friday) until 15 / 10 / 2017.
Try The HeadHunter for your success!
Believe your career to the ONLY professionals!
Please be informed that only the candidates selected for the interviews shall be contacted. Name your CV in the following format (name [space] surname [space] CV). Be easily recognized!