The HeadHunter Group is an innovative Staffing and Recruiting Company operating in Albania, Kosovo, Montenegro, Macedonia, Greece, Bosnia and Herzegovina and USA. We offer the newest mentality in Staffing industry and our core business are Candidates and Clients.
Përshkrimi i Punës
For our Client a well-known international company in the field of Fashion Retail, we are looking for the following position in Prishtina Kosovo:
Visual Merchandiser - Prishtina
- Responsible for creating attractive visual displays in store outfits;
- Responsible for styling, window and store displays as well as providing customers with a world-class fashion experience ;
- The main objective of visual merchandising is to increase sales and buyer attention, capitalizing on the human tendency to ‘window-shop’
- Frequently changing displays in order to promote new products launches and reflect festive or seasonal themes, such as Christmas, spring or summer etc;
- Responsible for actively setting up the displays and supervising the staff tasked;
- Follow up on sales activities;
- Adherence of visual standards as per brands requirements;
- Improve stock turns for respective brands;
- Approve Assortment planning;
- Enhance Brand promotion and marketing activities;
- Training and coaching other employees related to visuals and styling, and also by conducting regular analysis on store sales
- Undertake promotions across brand along with Store Manager and the Assistant Store Manager;
- University Degree in Design; Business Management; Fashion; Marketing or related;
- Documented experience and/or education in visual merchandising are required in order to be eligible to apply for this position;
- Excellent skills on management, leadership and communication;
- 2+ years of experience on Fashion Retail
- Fluency in English; Knowledge of Swedish will be an advantage;
- Proven retail management experience and the ability to merchandise visually the store;
- A positive personality and strong leadership skills;
- A genuine desire to work in the industry of fashion retail;
- Strong passion for fashion;
- Team work and contributing to the team spirit through daily work is one of the basic requirements;
- Self-motivation and a desire to succeed.
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
Are you interested in a new challenge in an innovative company? Have you answered well our questions related this position? Then we look forward to getting to know you and offer to you a very innovative challenge that will change your life forever! The interested candidates are invited to send their application documents (a Cover Letter and a CV in English) at: email@example.com If you have any technical questions related the application, please, contact Ms. Dezera BERISHA directly on mobile +386 49 887 057 (Monday - Friday) until October 30, 2017.
Try The HeadHunter for your success!
Believe your career to the ONLY professionals!
Please be informed that only the candidates selected for the interviews shall be contacted. Name your CV in the following format (name [space] surname [space] CV). Be easily recognized!