The HeadHunter Group is an innovative Staffing and Recruiting Company operating in Albania, Kosovo, Montenegro, Macedonia, Greece, Bosnia and Herzegovina and USA. We offer the newest mentality in Staffing industry and our core business are Candidates and Clients.
Përshkrimi i Punës
For our Client, a company that designs, supplies, builds and maintains powder, pellets and liquids processing systems, we are looking for the following position:
- You use your excellent analytical skills to analyze, design and develop effective and engaging courses that meet the audience’s needs.
- Researching customer needs, creating detailed analyses for new customer requests and develop a suitable solution;
- Programming, maintaining and improving the environment to meet the quality standards and the required functionalities;
- Testing the newly established functionalities;
- Ensuring the support of your own and by others developed solutions;
- Providing technical support;
- Responsible for the operational management, continuity and optimization of our old SharePoint 2013 and SharePoint Online environment to support our internal customers.
- As a solution owner, you can form the bridge between solution, system, database management, project leaders and client. You thoroughly master the end-to-end chain of your solutions.
- Participating in the processes of incident-, problem-, change-, configuration-, and release management.
- Defining/maintaining the procedures and writing the documentation of existing and new solutions, together with our Learning Content Developers team
- Assisting and advising on implementation of new projects from A to Z
Kërkesat e profilit
Required experience and studies:
- You have a bachelor’s or master’s degree. Preferably in instructional design, multimedia design, educational technology, or a related topic;
- An experienced SharePoint Specialist, besides SharePoint Online, you have several years of experience/interest in the following technologies: Nintex Workflow, Office 365;
- Further training in the latest technologies is possible. You do not need to be an expert in all the technologies, more important are a healthy dose of curiosity, desire to learn and team spirit.
- Experience in Workflow Development;
- Extensive experience with data and document management;
- Experience in installation and configuration of SharePoint platform: advance knowledge of sites, sub sites, metadata, data transfer and adding metadata, communication between SharePoint, Outlook and CRM;
- You are a true team player. Great achievements are always the result of a great collaboration.
What we offer:
- Challenging job with a lot of variety and future in a fast growing, dynamic and international company with a friendly corporate culture
- Competitive salary according to knowledge and experience
- Official work contract.
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. The employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
Are you interested in a new challenge in an innovative company? Have you answered well our questions related this position? Then we look forward to getting to know you and offer to you a very innovative challenge that will change your life forever! The interested candidates are invited to send their application documents (a Cover Letter and a CV in English) at: email@example.com , if you have any technical questions related the application, please, contact directly Mr. Besart KONDI on mobile no. +355 698000080 (Monday - Friday) until 08/ 01 / 2018.
Try The HeadHunter for your success!
Believe your career to the ONLY professionals!
Please be informed that only the candidates selected for the interviews shall be contacted. Name your CV in the following format (name [space] surname [space] CV). Be easily recognized!