The HeadHunter Group is an innovative Staffing and Recruiting Company operating in Albania, Kosovo, Montenegro, Macedonia, Greece, Bosnia and Herzegovina and USA. We offer the newest mentality in Staffing industry and our core business are Candidates and Clients.
Përshkrimi i Punës
We are looking for an experienced Human Resources Manager to oversee (plan, direct and coordinate) human resources policies, rules, procedures and goals.
HR Manager’s main responsibility will be improving performance, productivity, efficieny and profitibility through the implementation of effective methods and strategies.
The HR Manager role is a key member of the senior management team, reporting only to the CEO.
- Maintain the work structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions;
- Maintain organization staff by establishing a recruiting, testing, and interviewing program; counseling managers on candidate selection; conducting and analyzing exit interviews; recommending changes;
- Prepare employees for assignments by establishing and conducting orientation and training programs;
- Maintain a pay plan by conducting periodic pay surveys; scheduling and conducting job evaluations; preparing pay budgets; monitoring and scheduling individual pay actions; recommending, planning, and implementing pay structure revisions;
- Ensure planning, monitoring, and appraisal of employee work results by training managers to coach and discipline employees; scheduling management conferences with employees; hearing and resolving employee grievances; counseling employees and supervisors;
- Maintain employee benefits programs and informs employees of benefits by studying and assessing benefit needs and trends; recommending benefit programs to management; directing the processing of benefit claims; obtaining and evaluating benefit contract bids; awarding benefit contracts; designing and conducting educational programs on benefit programs;
- Ensure legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable human resource requirements; conducting investigations; maintaining records; representing the organization at hearings;
- Maintain management guidelines by preparing, updating, and recommending human resource policies and procedures;
- Maintain historical human resource records by designing a filing and retrieval system; keeping past and current records;
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies;
- Complete human resource operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results;
- Maintain human resource staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees;
- Maintain human resource staff job results by counseling and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results;
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- University degree in Human Resources or relevant area.
- At least 3 years HR experience in financial or banking environment.
- Knowledge of Office Applications (Word, Excel etc.).
- ?Human Resources Management,
- Benefits Administration,
- Performance Management,
- Communication Processes,
- Compensation and Wage Structure,
- Employment Law and other related regulations.
REMUNERATION/ SALARY: Highly Competitive.
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
Are you interested in a new challenge in an innovative company? Have you answered well our questions related this position? Then we look forward to getting to know you and offer to you a very innovative challenge that will change your life forever! The interested candidates are invited to send their application documents (a Cover Letter and a CV in English) at: email@example.com if you have any technical questions related the application, please, contact directly Mr. Dren XHEMA on mobile no. + 377 44 22 44 66(Monday - Friday) until 26.02.2018. All Candidates that apply, please write the job position that you are applying for, in the “Subject Line”.
Try The HeadHunter for your success!
Believe your career to the ONLY professionals!
Please be informed that only the candidates selected for the interviews shall be contacted. Name your CV in the following format (name [space] surname [space] CV). Be easily recognized!