The HeadHunter Group is an innovative Staffing and Recruiting Company operating in Albania, Kosovo, Montenegro, Macedonia, Greece, Bosnia and Herzegovina and USA. We offer the newest mentality in Staffing industry and our core business are Candidates and Clients.
Përshkrimi i Punës
We are looking for an experienced Chief Operationg Officer (COO) to oversee (plan, direct and coordinate) bank’s ongoing operational policies, rules, procedures and goals. COO’s main responsibility will be improving performance, productivity, efficieny and profitibility through the implementation of effective methods and strategies.
The COO role is a key member of the senior management team, reporting only to the CEO.
COO will have to maintain control of diverse business operations. The goal of the COO position is to secure the functionality of business to drive extensive and sustainable growth.
- Design and implement business strategies, plans and procedures;
- Set comprehensive goals for performance and growth;
- Establish policies that promote culture and vision;
- Oversee daily operations of the company and the work of executives (IT, Sales, Finance etc.);
- Coordinate work between other departments/units;
- Serve as contact point with CBK/correspondent banks/local banks related to duties and processes of Operations Division;
- Represent the Bank in CBK, KBA and in other institutions regarding duties under responsibility;
- Participate in Specific Committees according to his/her position and responsibility;
- Prepare various reports according to the needs of Management in regular basis and when necessary;
- Ensure all operations are done in a correct, cost effective and timely manner;
- Ensure that all objectives are achieved as per business plan of the bank;
- Manage and prepares monthly reports for Central Bank of Kosovo at the end of the month;
- Monitor processes in credit administration;
- Coordinate preparation of annual plan of departments/units;
- Coordinate the work together with Manager of Sectors planning of annual budget, necessary projects for development of departments/units;
- Measure effectiveness and efficiency of operational processes both internally and externally and find ways to improve processes;
- Improve operational management systems, processes and best practices that guarantee organizational well-being;
- Contribute towards the achievement of bank’s strategic and operational objectives;
- Lead employees to encourage maximum performance and dedication;
- Manage the organization of trainings for staff related to duties and processes within operations unit;
- Promote communication between colleagues for the benefit of information flow and to curb any problems that arise;
- Evaluate performance by analyzing and interpreting data and metrics;
- Prepare and submit reports to the CEO in all matters of importance;
- Participate in expansion activities;
- Manage relations with partners/vendors;
- Perform all other duties and responsibilities delegated by direct superior and management.
- Proven experience as COO or operations manager or relevant role.
- At least 3 years’ experience in financial or banking environment.
- Understanding of business functions.
- Knowledge of compliance and accounting.
- Adequate knowledge of organizational effectiveness and operations management.
- Demonstrable competency in strategic planning and business development.
- Working knowledge of data analysis and performance/operation metrics.
- Working knowledge of IT/Business infrastructure and MS Office.
- Outstanding organizational and leadership abilities.
- Excellent interpersonal and public speaking skills.
- Aptitude in decision making and problem solving.
REMUNERATION/ SALARY: Highly Competitive.
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
Are you interested in a new challenge in an innovative company? Have you answered well our questions related this position? Then we look forward to getting to know you and offer to you a very innovative challenge that will change your life forever! The interested candidates are invited to send their application documents (a Cover Letter and a CV in English) at: email@example.com if you have any technical questions related the application, please, contact directly Mr. Dren XHEMA on mobile no. + 377 44 22 44 66(Monday - Friday) until 26.02.2018. All Candidates that apply, please write the job position that you are applying for, in the “Subject Line”.
Try The HeadHunter for your success!
Believe your career to the ONLY professionals!
Please be informed that only the candidates selected for the interviews shall be contacted. Name your CV in the following format (name [space] surname [space] CV). Be easily recognized!