Aleat Sh.p.k. ("Aleat") është një kompani që operon në Shqipëri në bazë kontrate konçesioni të lidhur ndërmjet Ministrisë së Punëve të Brendshme të Shqipërisë dhe konsorciumit të Idemia Identity & Security (Francë) dhe Fondi Shqiptaro-Amerikan i Ndërmarrjeve (Shqipëri) për prodhimin dhe shpërndarjen e kartave të identitetit dhe Pasaportave biometrike për qytetarët shqiptarë. Kontrata e konçesionit u ratifikua me ligjin nr. 9972 datë më 27.08.2008, dhe ndryshuar dhe zgjeruar kohët e fundit me ligjin nr. 129/2013, data në 25.04.2013.
Përshkrimi i Punës
Aleat Sh.p.k., is an Albanian Joint Venture company of Idemia Identity & Security (previously Sagem Sécurité) and the Albanian-American Enterprise Fund (AAEF).
For our organization we are looking for an: Customer Relations Representative (F).
The Customer Relations Representative is a role within the eService Department. The CRC will be responsible for customer’s relationship, analytics, productivity, CRM maintenance and other sales support functions. This position reports directly to the eService Manager.
- Good knowledge in Microsoft Office package, especially in Excel, Outlook, Power Point, Word;
- Good verbal and written communication skills: able to prepare reports, to write clearly and informatively; able to speak clearly, good presentation skills;
- Demonstrates integrity in every aspect of work;
- Works well under pressure;
- Results orientated;
- Contributes to team and company success;
- University Degree in Business Administration or other related field;
- Minimum of 2 years Customer Relationship experience or equivalent work experience;
- Very good knowledge of English language;
- Demonstrated leadership and problem solving skills;
- Demonstrated ability to evaluate customers’ needs and individual workloads through effective time management, prioritization, and organizational skills;
- Ability to work effectively in an office-based environment and in the field;
- Ability to travel as required;
- Driving License B Category;
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Recognizes the needs of the customers and provide detailed information to the customer about the eALEAT Services offered by the company.
- Investigates new opportunity and makes recommendations to improve the products.
- Provides support after eALEAT Services have been implemented.
- Identify and develop strategic alignment with key third party influencers.
- Prepares reports on the sales activity and performance with the frequency needed.
- Checks inventory for Card Readers to ensure orders are in stock.
- Advises customers on different matters related to eALEAT Services and recommends appropriate solution.
- Ensures quality of service by developing a thorough and detailed knowledge of technical specifications and other features of Aleat' systems and processes.
- Participates in the development, presentation and sales of a value proposition.
- Other duties may be assigned.
The professionals interested in this position are invited to send a cover letter and a comprehensive CV in English (with picture) referring to the job title at: firstname.lastname@example.org or at Human Resources Department, ALEAT sh.p.k., Rruga "Xhanfize Keko, Ish-Tipografia Ushtarake, Tirana– ALBANIA.
Only selected candidates will be contacted for interview.