The HeadHunter Group is an innovative Staffing and Recruiting Company operating in Albania, Kosovo, Montenegro, Macedonia, Greece, Bosnia and Herzegovina and USA. We offer the newest mentality in Staffing industry and our core business are Candidates and Clients.
Përshkrimi i Punës
For our Client, an international company operating in Tirana, Albania we are looking for:
Technical Support Engineer - TIRANA
- Introduce new product features to the Channel Customer, help customer to select and configure products;
- Respond to customers, to help solve technical problems;
- Training technical staff of Channel Customer’s, helps them improve the level of technology;
- Understand and consolidate customer demand for products, feedback to product department for product improvement;
- Cooperate with sales staff, analysis of the practical needs of customers, provide a complete project plan;
- To complete the project, the bidding work, to help customers make the tender documents, make project tender, according to the required standard;
- Assist sales to determine phase of the operation of the project to understand the real project status, forecast project risk and seek the solution;
- To coordinate resources, provide technical support;
- Integrators to maintain good relationship with a third party, in engineering can recommend each other, mutual benefit and win-win progress;
Kërkesat e profilit
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor Degree in Network, communications, computers and other related fields;
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in similar fields;
- Familiar with OFFICE software, know sniffers, NCOM caught, such as commonly used network serial port caught tools;
- “Please the customer" mentality;
- Sense of Humor.
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
The interested candidates are invited to Apply online and send your application document (CV in English). If you have any technical questions related the application, please, contact Mrs. Ergesta STERMASI directly on + 355 68 2033430 (Monday - Friday) or sent an e-mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org until 18 May 2018.
Try The HeadHunter for your success!
Believe your career to the ONLY professionals!
Please be informed that only the candidates selected for the interviews shall be contacted. Name your CV in the following format (name [space] surname [space] CV). Be easily recognized!