The HeadHunter Group is an innovative Staffing and Recruiting Company operating in Albania, Kosovo, Montenegro, Macedonia, Greece, Bosnia and Herzegovina and USA. We offer the newest mentality in Staffing industry and our core business are Candidates and Clients.
Përshkrimi i Punës
For our client in the sector of fashion and jewelry, we are looking for:
RETAIL MANAGER (Fashion & Jewelry) - KOSOVO
- Leads, manages and coaches the Boutique managers with quantitative and qualitative targets, ensures measurement and appropriate feedback and defined dialogue.
- Operationally accountable for the Boutiques. Spends time on the shop to supervise team and give an example on the sale.
- Accountable for ensuring the delivery of our high quality service and consistent POP appearance that meets consumer expectations and is in line with the central strategy and guidelines.
- Defines the operational needs and ensures adequate internal support/follow-up.
- Implements the agreed planning (Budget, Forecast and other planning cycles) and supports Retail Director and corresponding regional departments with analysis if needed.
- Recruits, manages, develops and maintains a professional team in line with local HR procedures.
- Manages store, team and individual performances by developing and communicating qualitative and quantitative objectives and ensures goals are met through constant monitoring and analyzing of their progress and taking appropriate actions.
- Within area of responsibility continually identifies opportunities for improvements and initiates respective actions to enhance sales, profitability, efficiency and effectiveness.
- Plans (together with line manager) and implements staffing levels in order to meet business needs, works out staff rotation plans, monitors staff attendance and maintains staff records.
- Conducts a qualitative annual performance dialogue with each member of staff according to HR guidelines.
- Develops in cooperation with line manager business plan for each calendar year, including turnover development, store events, promotions, trainings etc. and ensures its realization by organizing and planning respective resources timely and professionally.
- Applies and maintains procedures and regulations according to head office and legal rules (office procedures, reporting, HR and financial procedures, security procedures etc.).
- Implements and maintains visual merchandising according to head office guidelines and maintains a qualitative and appealing product and store presentation according to brand standards.
- Analyses, plans, orders and maintains the product assortment and stock levels within head office standards resp. advises management accordingly.
- Plans, prepares and organizes (bi-) annual stock inventory and implements stock control procedures in order to maintain stock records and minimize stock loss.
- Monitors local retail environment and competitor activities and notifies line manager accordingly lines.
- Achievement of quantitative/qualitative store targets.
- Effective management of stores and personnel.
- Quality of team and the individual performance of team members.
- Quality of implementation of company strategy.
- Quality of store appearance and service quality.
Kërkesat e profilit
- University Degree on Economics, Business Administration or related field.
- 5+ years of experience in retail including leadership experience.
- Local language (native level) + English, German preferable.
- Excellent selling skills/strong sales focus.
- Consumer Service orientated.
- Good understanding of stock management and visual merchandising.
- Management experienced: Performance management and coaching of staff members; Business planning, organizing, controlling and analyzing.
- Leads by example.
- Team orientated; builds and motivates team.
- Convincing and motivating personality.
- Result orientated.
- Acts on his/her own initiative.
- Takes decisions; problem-solving-orientated.
- Works under pressure.
- Reliable and trustworthy.
- Is able to represent the brand style and image, acts as brand ambassador.
- Professional manner when interacting and consulting with people from different cultural backgrounds.
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
Are you interested in a new challenge in an innovative company? Have you answered well our questions related this position? Then we look forward to getting to know you and offer to you a very innovative challenge that will change your life forever! The interested candidates are invited to send their application documents (a Cover Letter and a CV in English) at: firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any technical questions related the application, please, contact directly Mr. Ergesta STERMASI on mobile no. + 355 68 2033430 (Monday - Friday) until 10.10.2018. All Candidates that apply, please write the job position that you are applying for, in the “Subject Line”.