Përshkrimi i Punës
Profesionisti Recruitment Agency, on behalf of its Client KfW (German Development Bank), which is acting on behalf of the Ministry of Infrastructure and Energy (MoIE), is looking for a potential candidate for the position of the Director of the Reform Implementation Office (RIO) to support the implementation of the Albanian Energy Sector Reform. The RIO will be an independent unit, consisting of up to 5 members with different functions and be integrated in the Ministry of Infrastructure and Energy which is the process owner for the Energy Sector Reform Agenda.
Summary of the position: In this role, you will be responsible for the overall strategic leadership, planning, development, direction, coordination and control of the activities of reform implementation in order to integrate Albania’s electricity market with the wider regional electricity markets and establish a liberalized, transparent and organized electricity market in Albania in conformity with EU regulations and best practices as well as commitments made towards the European Energy Community (EnC).
The following skills and expertise are needed:
- At least a Master's Degree in a related field of expertise and at least 15 years of proven professional experience relevant to the execution of the project;
- At least 10 years of experience in multi-project management;
- At least 10 years of experience in managing multi-disciplinary teams of experts;
- Experience linked to the energy markets in EU Member States or other parties of the Energy Community Treaty and knowledge about the Albanian context;
- Experience in EU accession processes or similar knowledge;
- Existing network within the Albanian power and/or public sector including relevant political decision-makers;
- Excellent organisation, coordination and communication skills;
- Fluency in English, preferably also in Albanian.
Key Attributes of the RIO Director
- Leadership – giving direction to RIO staff and exercising influence over staff, even in difficult circumstances.
- Drive – ensuring that significant RIO goals are met and critical issues are satisfactorily resolved, even in the face of substantial difficulties.
- Adaptability – maintaining effectiveness and quality of work in day-to-day RIO activities whilst introducing change for the longer term.
- Stress Tolerance – performing and making decisions under pressure and/or tight deadlines, without significant reduction in quality or quantity of outputs.
- Written & Oral Communication Skills – communicating effectively both in writing and orally with internal / external contacts.
- Interpersonal Skills – dealing effectively and persuasively with a wide range of people in a wide range of social & business situations.
- Planning and Organizing – efficiently and effectively planning and organizing the work of oneself and others.
- Problem Analysis – identifying problems / issues / obstacles and gathering relevant data to produce workable solutions.
- Work Standards – continuously setting high work standards for one’s self and others within the RIO office
- Initiative – positively influencing situations by being proactive in taking action, making decisions and introducing change.
If you have the qualifications listed above, we would love to hear from you. Send your CV and a motivation letter by specifying the job title at: email@example.com