Profesionisti Recruitment Agency on behalf of our Client, is looking for a potential candidate for the position of Sales Director. In this role, you will be responsible for developing, designing, implementing and monitoring the sales strategies by ensuring efficiency and productivity.
Duties and Responsibility:
• Develops sales strategy and ensures its successful implementation, to meet the objectives of the Sales division.
• Ensures continuous increase of sales through implementation of an effective plan, staff development and management. Monitors sales, profits and the growth of all the areas.
• Prepares yearly budget plan of sales department and presents it to the CEO.
• Analyzes and controls the expenses of sales department ensuring compliance with the approved budget.
• Continuously monitors the team members performance, performs field visits, establish and maintain very good relations with important customers.
• Support sales managers to negotiate and to close agreements with respective clients.
• Report in writing on monthly basis to the CEO for the sales volume, potential sales growth and potential customers for growth.
• Monitor and evaluates the performance of other competitors.
• Participate in hiring process for his/her team members.
• Collaborates with HR department to ensure an efficient training process for the selected candidates.
• Manages the performance evaluation process of his/her team members ensuring a fair and objective evaluation.
• Manages the "turnover" of employees in Sales Division and ensuring a satisfactory level according to company expectation.
• Other Duties as Assigned.
Qualifications and Skills:
Education: Master’s degree in Business Administration, or a related field.
Experience: 5+ years working experience in sales and at least 2+ of experience in leadership positions.
• Ability to think and act strategically, and proactive.
• Strong team building skills
• Ability to lead, inspire and motivate staff.
• Effective communication, presentation, influencing, and negotiation skills.
• Very good in sales. Passion for success.
• Require high level of integrity and confidentiality.
If you have the qualifications listed above, we would love to hear from you. Send your CV by specifying the job title at: firstname.lastname@example.org