Are you a web developer passionate about modern web technologies? Because, Profesionisti is looking for you for one of his Clients. See what it takes to be one of our client’s team and apply for joining them.
We hire hardworking people who thrive on solving hard problems and give them opportunities to hone new skills, try new approaches, and grow in new directions. As a developer, you will have a background in building scalable, predictable, high-quality and high-performance web applications. You will be responsible for building and maintaining internal and external facing web applications. You will work with a team of experienced analysts, developers and business resources to build highly-performing systems that share a real passion for winning and put the customer at the center of everything we do.
• Collaborate with the Team Members across multiple departments on the development, design, and implementation of web sites, web applications, and user interfaces.
• Systems Analysis and Development: Analyze customer technical needs, produce technical specifications and programming to complete the project.
• Provide Quality Assurance functions. Work with users to test and debug web applications. Consult with users to identify and document requirements.
• Research new technologies and build working prototypes for possible use on future projects.
• Guarantees the maintenance and operation of platforms and supporting technology
• Other Duties as Assigned.
• A passion for customer-focused web development and problem solving.
• Work among a fast-paced team environment managing multiple projects.
• Comfortable using command line interfaces, git and SSH.
• Digital Marketing (SEO, Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Google Adwarts).
• Solid knowledge of (Word Press, Drupal, Joomla).
• Help sales, marketing, and support teams better communicate with customers through viber/e-mail marketing
• Strong work practices, programming discipline and ability to meet deadlines.
• Clear verbal and written communication skills.
• Must be fluent in English, Italian.
See what it takes to be one of our client’s team and apply for joining them. Send your CV by specifying the job title at: email@example.com