The HeadHunter Group is an innovative Staffing and Recruiting Company operating in Albania, Kosovo, Montenegro, Macedonia, Greece, Bosnia and Herzegovina and USA. We offer the newest mentality in Staffing industry and our core business are Candidates and Clients.
For our Client, we are looking for:
Automation Software Engineer
As one of our software engineers, you will:
- Be able to write the software to control installations and connect them with customer's existing systems;
- Receive training in client’s offices and get familiar with our installations, working procedures and -standards;
- Write functional descriptions and get these approved, to subsequently compose the software;
- Control loops which are recurring in installations;
- Use / develop / test standardized configurable software blocks;
- Write clear and user-friendly documentation of the standard software blocks;
- Write clear and user-friendly operator manual for the installations;
- Contribute to general safety on our construction sites;
- Be able to take responsibility of testing and start-up (tuning) of the process installation.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor degree in Automation or equivalent by experience; with pragmatic insight in electricity, pneumatics and mechanics;
- Able of multi-tasking. Organise yourself in such way all tasks stay on schedule, and keep an eye for details;
- Team-player, questing by nature (ask colleagues) for the information required to reach the team's target;
- Follow-up the progress of the appointed projects and report spontaneously to the concerned team leader/project manager;
- Knowledge of programming PLC and or SCADA;
- Knowledge of other programming software can be a plus;
- Knowledge of communication- and network design of control- and visualisation systems (PLC, PC, routers, profibus, ethernet, …);
- Knowledge of writing / analysing and programming functional descriptions, PID control loops and sequence diagrams, based on P&ID, process description, layout drawing(s) and I/O list;
- Knowledge of reading electrical diagrams;
- Experience in an FMCG environment is a plus;
- Communicate fluently in English, knowledge of other languages is a plus.
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. The employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
Are you interested in a new challenge in an innovative company? Have you answered well our questions related this position? Then we look forward to getting to know you and offer to you a very innovative challenge that will change your life forever! The interested candidates are invited to send their application documents (a Cover Letter and a CV in English) at: email@example.com if you have any technical questions related the application, please, contact directly on +355 682033430 (Monday - Friday) until 04/ 03/ 2018.
Try The HeadHunter for your success!
Believe your career to the ONLY professionals!
Please be informed that only the candidates selected for the interviews shall be contacted. Name your CV in the following format (name [space] surname [space] CV). Be easily recognized!