The HeadHunter Group is an innovative Staffing and Recruiting Company operating in Albania, Kosovo, Montenegro, Macedonia, Greece, Bosnia and Herzegovina and USA. We offer the newest mentality in Staffing industry and our core business are Candidates and Clients.
For our Client, a distribution company, in Tirana, Albania we are looking for:
In Store Developer - TIRANA
Client Portfolio Coverage
- Visit assigned cluster of stores ensuring a capillary coverage of the territory;
- Guarantee an effective visit planning to achieve KPI’s in terms of frequency of visits per store cluster;
- Define work plan based on "sales cycle" priorities and activities.
Product Availability & Facing Check
- Complete facing count and check agreed product display;
- Ensure adequate stock level (check of back stock and periodical stock);
- Analyze sales selections;
- Support in inventory activities & Return management;
- Support the Sales Team in planning product ranges and preparing sales and stock plans.
Visual Merchandising & POS Material
- Ensure compliance with merchandising guidelines & standards in the stores;
- Produce layout plans for stores;
- Protect and capture prime space in stores and, all space opportunities;
- Allocate POS and promotional material (in-store and window) and verify its quality and correct positioning & functioning over time;
- Maintain Image of Brand at Retail complying with guidelines to protect Brand Equity;
- Set promotions in agreement with Sales Cycle priorities.
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor Degree;
- Over 2 years of experience in Sales and Branding;
- Eloquent, persuasive and with a professional appearance;
- Good knowledge of English and Italian language;
- Advanced communication and presentation skills;
- Advanced organizational skills in completing tasks with priority levels;
- Efficient, accurate, dedicated and a fast learner.
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
The interested candidates are invited to Apply online and send your application document (CV in English). If you have any technical questions related the application, please, contact Mrs. Ergesta STERMASI directly on + 355 68 2033430 (Monday - Friday) or sent an e-mail at: email@example.com until 10 April 2018.
Try The HeadHunter for your success!
Believe your career to the ONLY professionals!
Please be informed that only the candidates selected for the interviews shall be contacted. Name your CV in the following format (name [space] surname [space] CV). Be easily recognized!