The HeadHunter Group is a private profitable company, headquartered in New York City, Rockefeller Plaza! We operate in USA, Greece, Cyprus, Bulgaria, North Macedonia, Serbia, Albania, Kosovo, Montenegro, Bosnia & Herzegovina! Partnering all around the world with the Biggest Global HR Companies! More than 1500 clients in these countries have chosen The HeadHunter Group! We are the only and truly Social Responsible Company, contributing every year for human rights, women rights and LGBT rights at the work place! Our business has a positive impact on the people every day. Helping people to “better job, better life” is our common purpose and the way in which we contribute to society. This is what we do, this is what we know about, this is what we care about, and this is what we are all about.
For our Client, an international non-bank microfinance institution based in Tirana, are looking for:
CHIEF FINANCIAL OFFICER – TIRANA
CFO is responsible for the management of finances, processing of payments, external and internal reporting, financial analysis of loans performance and development of new products, budgeting and accounting. CFO does not have to do the accounting. CFO is the first person in management to detect areas where we make or lost the most money and also the first person to come up with solutions.
· Coordinates and controls the work of employees under his supervision and is accountable for the performance and implementation of the duties;
· Check of institution’s periodical reporting accuracy and timing;
· Control of reporting in a qualitative manner of monthly results of the institution, as per requirements of the senior management in terms of content, as well as quality;
· Directs the development of well-documented procedures including the flow of transactions and movements;
· Identifies opportunities for automation of the processes, improving the operations, expense reductions and improving revenues.
· Responsible for Credit Risk Assessment function and loans performance;
· Responsible for products development and respective sales strategies;
· Responsible for the supervision of accounting functions including loans’ disbursement;
· Monitor Institution’s liquidity in local and foreign currency, including cash planning and movements, aiming access to medium-and long-term funding from diversified sources;
· Monitors and ensures efficient understanding of the regulatory authorities in order quick implementation of regulatory framework changes and impacts on the business;
· Monitors of the preparation and approves the Statutory and IFRS basis annual reports.
· Monitors the preparation and approves the yearly budgeting process.
· Bachelor degree in the Economics, preferably Finance. MBA or MSC in Finance or Business Administration is preferred;
· Minimum 10 years of direct experience in the financial field, out of which, 5 years in the same or one level below position, in similar financial institutions;
· Strong knowledge of fiscal practices, tax legislation, International Financial Reporting System (IFRS) and local reporting standards.
· Strong planning and estimating ability;
· Always be in line with institution’s mission and corporate values;
· Fluency in English.
· Influence & Persuasion Skills
· Resources Management
· Time Management
· Analytical Thinking
· Numerical Skills
· Judgment Skills
· People Management
· Resistance to Pressure
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
Are you interested in a new challenge in an innovative company? Have you answered well our questions related this position? Then we look forward to getting to know you and offer to you a very innovative challenge that will change your life forever! The interested candidates are invited to send their application documents (a Cover Letter and a CV in English) at: email@example.com if you have any technical questions related the application, please, contact Mrs. Iris BAJO directly on +355 682056933 (Monday - Friday) until December 25, 2016.
Try The HeadHunter for your success!
Believe your career to the ONLY professionals!
Please be informed that only the candidates selected for the interviews shall be contacted. Name your CV in the following format (name [space] surname [space] CV). Be easily recognized!