The HeadHunter Group is a private profitable company, headquartered in New York City, Rockefeller Plaza!
We operate in USA, Greece, Cyprus, Bulgaria, North Macedonia, Serbia, Albania, Kosovo, Montenegro, Bosnia & Herzegovina!
Partnering all around the world with the Biggest Global HR Companies! More than 1500 clients in these countries have chosen The HeadHunter Group!
We are the only and truly Social Responsible Company, contributing every year for human rights, women rights and LGBT rights at the work place!
Our business has a positive impact on the people every day. Helping people to “better job, better life” is our common purpose and the way in which we contribute to society.
This is what we do, this is what we know about, this is what we care about, and this is what we are all about.
Përshkrimi i Punës
For our Client, one of the main FMCG distribution companies in Albania, we are looking for:
RESEARCH, INNOVATION AND DEVELOPMENT MANAGER – TIRANA
- The Research, Innovation & Development Manager is responsible for managing the RID team assigned to the innovation projects, and building product development vision, ideas and technologies. This position is also responsible for translating the company strategic plan and overall vision into action plans for the team.
- Leads, assigns and manages the innovation projects to ensure performance expectations and department objectives are met timely and with the highest level of quality.
- Motivates, coaches and develops the innovation team. Communicates performance expectations to his/her employees and delivers feedback as required.
- Provides guidance and technical direction on project briefs, formulations, and lab trials.
- Develops and maintains collaborative partnerships with key vendors and cross-functional teams within the company to target innovation and new technology.
- Prepares and communicates the Research & Innovation product vision, new technologies, and new product ideas to higher management and to cross-functional teams in order to bring a proactive thinking regarding product development.
Kërkesat e profilit
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor of Science or science-related field.
- Candidates with a higher Degree will have an advantage.
- 5 years of experience in FMCG product formulation and development.
- 3 years of project management experience, strongly preferred.
- 5 years of management experience, strongly preferred.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Ability to develop creative solutions, and think “outside-of-the-box”.
- Ability to lead, develop and motivate a team.
- Ability to handle multiple and changing priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong problem solving, analytical methods and technical skills.
- Good understanding of Manufacturing Practices Regulations safety requirements.
- Strong communication (both written and oral), interpersonal, team building and organizational skills.
- Strong understanding of project management with experience using Microsoft Project, Outlook, or other project planning programs.
- Ability to perform multiple tasks simultaneously and manage time efficiently and effectively.
- Fluency in English.
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. The employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
The interested candidates are invited to APPLY ONLINE and send your application document (CV in English). If you have any technical questions related the application, please, contact Mrs. Iris Bajo directly on +355 682056933 (Monday - Friday) or sent an e-mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org until 19 January 2017.
Try The HeadHunter for your success!
Believe your career to the ONLY professionals!
Please be informed that only the candidates selected for the interviews shall be contacted. Name your CV in the following format (name [space] surname [space] CV). Be easily recognized!