The HeadHunter Group is a private profitable company, headquartered in New York City, Rockefeller Plaza!
We operate in USA, Greece, Cyprus, Bulgaria, North Macedonia, Serbia, Albania, Kosovo, Montenegro, Bosnia & Herzegovina!
Partnering all around the world with the Biggest Global HR Companies! More than 1500 clients in these countries have chosen The HeadHunter Group!
We are the only and truly Social Responsible Company, contributing every year for human rights, women rights and LGBT rights at the work place!
Our business has a positive impact on the people every day. Helping people to “better job, better life” is our common purpose and the way in which we contribute to society.
This is what we do, this is what we know about, this is what we care about, and this is what we are all about.
Përshkrimi i Punës
For our client, an international bank, in Prishtina, Kosovo we are looking for:
LEGAL OFFICER - PRISHTINA
- Advises to Management regarding current laws and laws which will be published in future, and regulations of CBK, ensures/verifies the obedience of banking policies and procedures,
- Gives legal opinions, prepares Memos, Summaries on different issues as and when requires by Bank’s Management and different Departments and Units;
- In cooperation with respective Bank Department’s, drafts and compiles respective Agreements for new products of the Bank and updates them accordingly;
- Reviews different existing Bank documents such as agreements etc. with intention to improve protection of the Bank and its interests towards third parties;
- Undertakes Legal Actions in respective Courts of the Republic of Kosova against clients that do not fulfill their obligations towards the Bank based on the agreements signed;
- Drafts and files proposals for execution of mortgage and sequestration of collateral of bad clients and contacts respective Judges and Court Execution Employees for the same;
- Prepares different lawsuits, claims, proposals, motions, criminal reports, other notices of violations, responses to appeals, etc. and files them accordingly to respective Courts, and Private Execution Agents and other institutions;
- Regularly reports on cases filed with respective Courts and Private Execution Agents against bad clients of the Bank;
- Verifies Mortgage documents, Pledge and Cadaster Decisions on the Registration of the Real Estate properties of Borrowers in favor of the Bank, securing different Bank products such as loans, overdraft facilities, letters of guarantees, etc.
- Represents the bank at different Courts in the Republic of Kosova, concerning different claims, administrative, or other proceedings, or suits, investigations, inquiries, complaints, notices of violation, judgments, orders, directives or restrictions against the bank or any of its assets, properties or business as well as in capacity of injured party for the same;
- Represents bank interests toward clients, state organizations, institutions, and agencies as well as NGO’s, commercial companies, private individuals and other third parties;
- Liaises and contacts different institutions and third parties as and when required to verify Legal Documents and obtain required relevant information.
- Executes Court Orders and Decisions toward Bank clients as and when required;
- Draft memos, authorizations, annexes, minutes, regular schedule updates, responses etc.
- Verifies property and other documentation for preparation of the lease agreements/contracts and other contracts as well as drafts and reviews different agreements/contracts with third parties including lease, commercial goods sale and purchase, services, CIT and IT, employment, etc as and when required from Bank’s relevant departments;
- Receive and process court and private execution agents orders and respond to the same in written and keep files of the same;
- Scan, store and file documents in Legal Departments archive and shared drive for backup;
- Advises and facilitates Bank’s Branch Managers on obtaining of Branch’s Working Permit as well as prepares requests and other paperwork needed to updates change of bank’s charter, as per shareholders’ and BoD decisions, in the Business Registration Documents in the Kosova Agency of Business Registration and submit the annual report of the bank in the same institution;
- Cooperates and liaises with other bank departments and units to execute a different kind of projects and advises them accordingly;
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Head of Legal Department as may be required time to time.
Kërkesat e profilit
- Bachelor’s Degree in Law;
- Excellent writing and speaking in both Albanian and English Languages. Turkish knowledge would be an asset.
- Three (3) years of banking/business/legal experience preferable.
- Determined personality with initiative
- Capability and willingness to take responsibility
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Uncompromised integrity
Responsibilities of Research and Development
- Monitors applicable laws adopted recently in the Republic of Kosova;
- Ensures enforcement of existing bank policies and procedures;
- Draft legal opinions/memos/summaries on different legal issues required by different departments related to Bank’s activities;
- Provides legal support to all the Bank staff.
Responsibilities of Report and Evaluation
- Reports on Clients against which the Bank has undertaken Legal Actions and Court proceedings are in progress.
- Compiles reports and minutes on the sequestration process of movable collateral and execution of the mortgage.
- Participates in Evaluation Committees for deciding on offers to purchase sequestrated collateral processed through respective Auctions.
- Reports on regular tasks carried out within Legal Department
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
The interested candidates are invited to Apply online and send your application document (CV in English). If you have any technical questions related the application, please, contact Ms. Doruntina JAKUPI directly on +38138749001 (Monday - Friday) or sent an e-mail at: [email protected] until 10 February 2017.
Try The HeadHunter for your success!
Believe your career to the ONLY professionals!
Please be informed that only the candidates selected for the interviews shall be contacted. Name your CV in the following format (name [space] surname [space] CV). Be easily recognized!