The HeadHunter Group is a private profitable company, headquartered in New York City, Rockefeller Plaza!
We operate in USA, Greece, Cyprus, Bulgaria, North Macedonia, Serbia, Albania, Kosovo, Montenegro, Bosnia & Herzegovina!
Partnering all around the world with the Biggest Global HR Companies! More than 1500 clients in these countries have chosen The HeadHunter Group!
We are the only and truly Social Responsible Company, contributing every year for human rights, women rights and LGBT rights at the work place!
Our business has a positive impact on the people every day. Helping people to “better job, better life” is our common purpose and the way in which we contribute to society.
This is what we do, this is what we know about, this is what we care about, and this is what we are all about.
Përshkrimi i Punës
For our client, an international bank, in Prishtina, Kosovo we are looking for:
HEAD OF SECURITY AND SAFETY - PRISHTINA
- Work closely with corporate executives, business managers, audit and legal counsel to understand corporate requirements related to security and regulatory compliance, and to map those requirements to current security projects.
- Develop, implement, and manage the overall enterprise process for security strategy and associated architecture and engineering standards.
- Develop and implement policies, standards, and guidelines related to bank security.
- Oversee the continuous monitoring and protection of facilities, personnel and information systems. Evaluate suspected security in Head Office, branches, and sub-branches and recommend corrective actions (including incidents involving outside vendors)
- Serve as enterprise focal point for security incident response planning and execution.
- Assist Internal Audits in the development of appropriate criteria needed to assess the level of new/existing application and/or technology infrastructure elements for compliance with enterprise security standards.
- Establish and monitor formal certification programs regarding enterprise security standards relating to the planned acquisition and/or procurement of new applications and technologies.
- Assist in the review of applications and/or technology environments during the development or acquisitions process to (a) assure compliance with bank security policies and directions.
- Oversee the development of, and be the enterprise champion of, a bank security awareness and training program.
- Ensures that bank’s information system and data center are in a safe and protected environment while working closely with the bank’s IT Department.
- Evaluates changes to the bank environment for security impact and present findings to management.
- In coordination with architect preparing the tender document for construction and for supplying new branches and sub-branches with all necessary equipment.
- Making sure that all building are fully operated.
- Responsible for reporting to his/her department activities, as the relevant department may request.
- Evaluates the reports prepared by his/her staff related to activities conducted by the Department, if necessary, in light of the information obtained from the reports, makes changes in working manners, activities conducted and targets.
Kërkesat e profilit
- At Least Bachelor’s Degree or similar experience;
- Excellent writing and speaking on both of Albanian and English Languages;
- Minimum 5 (five) years working experience in relevant field;
Possessing following skills at the level required by the managerial and functional responsibilities of the post:
- Analytical thinking;
- Strategic evaluation and strategic developing;
- Decision – making;
- Coordination and guidance
- Negotiation skills
Following subjects are required at the post related level:
- Security policies and procedures
- Alarm system
- Key management
- Camera surveillance
- Overall security issues
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
The interested candidates are invited to Apply online and send your application document (CV in English). If you have any technical questions related the application, please, contact Ms. Doruntina JAKUPI directly on +38138749001 (Monday - Friday) or sent an e-mail at: email@example.com until 14 April 2017.
Try The HeadHunter for your success!
Believe your career to the ONLY professionals!
Please be informed that only the candidates selected for the interviews shall be contacted. Name your CV in the following format (name [space] surname [space] CV). Be easily recognized!