The HeadHunter Group is a private profitable company, headquartered in New York City, Rockefeller Plaza!
We operate in USA, Greece, Cyprus, Bulgaria, North Macedonia, Serbia, Albania, Kosovo, Montenegro, Bosnia & Herzegovina!
Partnering all around the world with the Biggest Global HR Companies! More than 1500 clients in these countries have chosen The HeadHunter Group!
We are the only and truly Social Responsible Company, contributing every year for human rights, women rights and LGBT rights at the work place!
Our business has a positive impact on the people every day. Helping people to “better job, better life” is our common purpose and the way in which we contribute to society.
This is what we do, this is what we know about, this is what we care about, and this is what we are all about.
Përshkrimi i Punës
For our Client, an international a microfinance institution in Skopje, Macedonia, we are looking for:
CHIEF FINANCIAL OFFICER – CFO - MACEDONIA
KEY JOB DUTIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES:
- You are crucial to achieve the company mission: to be the fastest and most comfortable consumer loan provider;
- You belong to a small team of your Local CEO (direct report), Group CFO/CEO and Company accounting team who assist you in resolving urgent daily matters within their competence and proxy/authority limits. Anything above accounting team competence will land on your table and will get a response from you.
- You are part of Company Management (management meetings, data sharing and exchange of ideas etc) and you are aware what is going on in other directions of the business.
- You know whether the Company or its particular products are profitable or not, by how much, and the reasons of being profitable or not. You give suggestions on how to improve profitability.
- You prepare Company’s cash flow forecast and actual cash flow. You manage the cash flow by either securing additional financing or by making your Local CEO or the Group CFO suggestions to reduce or restructure outflow, in order to maintain the balance.
- You reduce advance payments to partners and ensure partners’ payment in time by reminding them;
- You control all consumer loan payments (pay out process) by the Company and interest/fee calculations. You also control proper accounting of repayments (repayment process). You determine the parameters for reminder procedure.
- You prepare the Company’s annual budget and monthly budget reports (Control of all expenses of the company and the revenues of the Company);
- You prepare the Company`s quarter end financial statement, which is part of the Group financial statement that will be presented to investors of the Group.
- You prepare other intra-Group reports and analyses as agreed with Group CFO; please see Appendix 1 regarding intra-Group reports and the deadlines.
- You express thoughts, contribute, develop to make intra-Group reporting more meaningful, transparent, efficient etc.
- You optimize tax solutions together with Group CFO and avoid any possibility of a tax fine from tax authority;
- You ensure monthly closing of balance and PL according to agreed graphic of deadlines with the Local CEO;
- You Prepare the monthly financial reports for BOD, Local CEO and banks (Cash Flow, P&L, others);
- You are responsible and managing Company’s bookkeeping process and the accounts. You make a procedure /1C + and implement basic control of all bookings. You solve all issues in C1 program and assure necessary upgrades;
- You control all tax calculations and payments; prepare monthly, quarterly, yearly fiscal reports.
- You manage relations with the state and financial institutions (Tax authority, Banks, others);
- You develop, maintain and follow up on archive system for finance documentation;
- You manage and ensure that all statistics declarations are given in time and properly to the authorities;
- You receive and handle fiscal inspections;
- You communicate and coordinate with national and international auditors to the effect that both the Company and the Group have smooth and completed audit process;
- You are responsible for Company salary calculations and salary payments.
Kërkesat e profilit
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS:
- At least 5 years of working experience as CFO, Chief accountant or similar
- University degree in financial management or accounting;
- Experience in banking sector or microfinance institution is recommended;
- Computer literate;
- Fluent Macedonian and English.
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
The interested candidates are invited to Apply online and send your application document (CV in English). If you have any technical questions related the application, please, contact Mrs. Julijana Minovska directly on +38970379914 (Monday - Friday) or sent an e-mail at: [email protected] until 28 July 2017.
Try The HeadHunter for your success!
Believe your career to the ONLY professionals!
Please be informed that only the candidates selected for the interviews shall be contacted. Name your CV in the following format (name [space] surname [space] CV). Be easily recognized!