The HeadHunter Group is a private profitable company, headquartered in New York City, Rockefeller Plaza!
We operate in USA, Greece, Cyprus, Bulgaria, North Macedonia, Serbia, Albania, Kosovo, Montenegro, Bosnia & Herzegovina!
Partnering all around the world with the Biggest Global HR Companies! More than 1500 clients in these countries have chosen The HeadHunter Group!
We are the only and truly Social Responsible Company, contributing every year for human rights, women rights and LGBT rights at the work place!
Our business has a positive impact on the people every day. Helping people to “better job, better life” is our common purpose and the way in which we contribute to society.
This is what we do, this is what we know about, this is what we care about, and this is what we are all about.
Përshkrimi i Punës
For our Client an international Wholesale Food Market - Distribution Company based in Germany we are looking for:
Co-CEO / GERMANY
KEY JOB DUTIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES:
- Responsible for strategy development and implementation, profitability and long term growth of the company (portfolio, cash flow (liquidity and people capacity) aligned with the vision, strategy and mission of the Company;
- Leads, directs and controls the activities of a company to achieve short and long-term financial, commercial and operating objectives as set by the overall corporate business plan and in compliance with all laws and regulations;
- Represents the company to external parties;
- Leads, mentors, evaluates and develops a team of managers with operational responsibilities to ensure that the organization achieves its objectives; assigns accountabilities, plans, monitors and appraises job results, develops incentives, provides educational opportunities;
- Responsible for people development and engagement strategy, foster systematic development of the company personnel and cooperates in managing more complex people related issues;
- Improves organization's structure and business processes to maximize organizational performance and productivity;
- Sets and monitors standards of performance and company behavior in all business segments;
- Develops strategic and operational plans by studying technological and financial opportunities, budgets and results measurements; allocates resources, reviews progress, intervenes with mid-course corrections if necessary;
- Approves up to date investments in infrastructure, equipment, technology, systems or other resources to best meet the organizational business needs;
- Cooperates in more complex business negotiations with external partners;
- Builds company image by collaborating with customers, government, community organizations and employees; enforcing ethical business practices;
- Communicates values, strategies and objectives;
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies;
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
The interested candidates are invited to Apply online and send your application document (CV in English). If you have any technical questions related the application, please, contact Ms. Doruntina Jakupi directly on +38138749001 (Monday - Friday) or sent an e-mail at: [email protected] until 11 August 2017.
Try The HeadHunter for your success!
Believe your career to the ONLY professionals!
Please be informed that only the candidates selected for the interviews shall be contacted. Name your CV in the following format (name [space] surname [space] CV). Be easily recognized!