The HeadHunter Group is a private profitable company, headquartered in New York City, Rockefeller Plaza! We operate in USA, Greece, Cyprus, Bulgaria, North Macedonia, Serbia, Albania, Kosovo, Montenegro, Bosnia & Herzegovina! Partnering all around the world with the Biggest Global HR Companies! More than 1500 clients in these countries have chosen The HeadHunter Group! We are the only and truly Social Responsible Company, contributing every year for human rights, women rights and LGBT rights at the work place! Our business has a positive impact on the people every day. Helping people to “better job, better life” is our common purpose and the way in which we contribute to society. This is what we do, this is what we know about, this is what we care about, and this is what we are all about.
For our Client, a company offering software solutions, we are looking for in Tirana:
JUNIOR ANDROID DEVELOPER - TIRANA
Basic Function and Scope of Responsibilities:
We are looking for a Junior Android Developer who possesses a passion for pushing mobile technologies to the limits. This Android app developer will work with our team of talented developers to design and build the next generation of our mobile applications. Android programming works closely with other app development and technical teams.
· Design and build applications for the Android platform in Java
· Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
· Work with outside data sources and APIs
· Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
· Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
· Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
· Android app development and publishing of apps
· Working with third-party libraries and APIs
· Maintaining and version controlling of android apps
· Working and exploring new Android SDK features
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field.
Training, Skills, Knowledge and/or Experience:
· Software development experience and Java skills development
· Knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
· Working knowledge of databases and database structure
· Knowledge of the Android SDK
· Working knowledge of the remote data via REST and JSON
· Skill for writing reusable libraries
· Excellent troubleshooting and communication skills
Main characteristics of who we’re looking to hire in our company:
· Ability to complete projects, follow through, respect deadlines and come up with creative solutions
· Willingness to learn and advance in his/her career and become a useful member of our team
· Communicative, people person, team player, intelligent, curious and hard-working
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. The employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
Are you interested in a new challenge in an innovative company? Have you answered well our questions related this position? Then we look forward to getting to know you and offer to you a very innovative challenge that will change your life forever! The interested candidates are invited to send their application documents (a Cover Letter and a CV in English) at: firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any technical questions related the application, please, contact directly Mrs. Ergesta STERMASI on +355682033430, (Monday to Firday) until 31/08/2017.
Try The HeadHunter for your success!
Believe your career to the ONLY professionals!
Please be informed that only the candidates selected for the interviews shall be contacted. Name your CV in the following format (name [space] surname [space] CV). Be easily recognized!