The HeadHunter Group is a private profitable company, headquartered in New York City, Rockefeller Plaza!
We operate in USA, Greece, Cyprus, Bulgaria, North Macedonia, Serbia, Albania, Kosovo, Montenegro, Bosnia & Herzegovina!
Partnering all around the world with the Biggest Global HR Companies! More than 1500 clients in these countries have chosen The HeadHunter Group!
We are the only and truly Social Responsible Company, contributing every year for human rights, women rights and LGBT rights at the work place!
Our business has a positive impact on the people every day. Helping people to “better job, better life” is our common purpose and the way in which we contribute to society.
This is what we do, this is what we know about, this is what we care about, and this is what we are all about.
Përshkrimi i Punës
About the position :
In order to support its expansion in Parts and Service, the company is looking for a young person, preferably of both commercial and technical profile, willing to learn more and build a professional career within a dynamic team.
- The position’s primary responsibility is selling both parts and services to existing customers and bringing in new prospective customers. This can only be achieved through establishing relationship and close interactions, identifying and fulfilling customers’ needs and providing proper solutions for their equipment. Additional responsibilities include handling parts’ warehouse, preparation of various reports and other administrative duties:
- Receive and fill customer orders over the counter;
- Receive and fill telephone orders for parts;
- Read catalogs or computer databases in order to determine replacement part numbers and prices;
- Use Company internal systems to find information about part numbers and their update/changes;
- Prepare the quote for parts;
- Present quote to requestor and provide support for questions and/or modifications ;
- Determine parts availability;
- Proactively contact customers and promote actively company products and services, including field sales activity and properly covering the local market;
- Store items in an orderly and accessible manner in warehouse and pick materials from stock to fill orders;
- Determine proper storage methods, identification, and stock location;
- Drive lift trucks in order to pick up incoming stock or to deliver parts to designated locations;
- Administering various databases and preparing some company reports;
- Issuing of sale invoices and registering those in the accounting system, as well as managing petty-cash;
- Preparing and executing payments;
- Taking care of office supplies and assets in a rational manner through collecting offers from external suppliers;
- Provide support in managing work orders, though opening work orders, reviewing, closing them and invoicing accordingly;
- Expected to perform other tasks according to competences and direct request from the Supervisor.
Kërkesat e profilit
- High School diploma is a must, preferably of a technical and/or commercial orientation.
- Basic knowledge of earthmoving machines, technology and industry .
- Very good communication and negotiation skills .
- Ability to build relationship with customers
- Enthusiastic, eager to learn personality and committed team attitude .
- Spoken and written command of English language.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Driving license.
REMUNERATION/ SALARY: Competitive.
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization. Are you interested in a new challenge in an innovative company? Have you answered well our questions related this position? Then we look forward to getting to know you and offer to you a very innovative challenge that will change your life forever! The interested candidates are invited to send their application documents (a Cover Letter and a CV in English) at: email@example.com if you have any technical questions related the application, please, contact directly Mr. Dren XHEMA on mobile no. + 377 44 22 44 66 (Monday - Friday) until 09.02.2018. All Candidates that apply, please write the job position that you are applying for, in the “Subject Line”.
Try The HeadHunter for your success! Believe your career to the ONLY professionals! Please be informed that only the candidates selected for the interviews shall be contacted.
Name your CV in the following format (name [space] surname [space] CV). Be easily recognized!