Applications Management Development – AMD sh.p.k., started in March 2017 and operates mostly in the field of software development and IT infrastructure consultancy. AMD is aiming at business growth on a market-defining high-quality solutions to our customers. Our mission is to deliver optimal solutions at competitive prices and our culture based on performance, success, teamwork, respect and recognition. We focus on People, Process and Progress.
• Java 3+ years of experience: At least 2 years of experience with Java EE Technologies in Web Development.
• Bachelor and Master Degree in the following study fields: Computer Science, Informatics, Informatics Engineering, Software Engineering
• Java EE stack and JSF
• EJB: Have a good knowledge of Java Beans and have worked in projects using EJB.
• Good knowledge in Java Server Faces (Preferred Icefaces)
• Experience in a build automation tool such as Maven or Gradle.
• Experience in JPA implementations / ORM tools such as Hibernate
• Java Application Servers / Servlet Containers: Must have worked with Java servlet containers like Apache Tomcat or full-fledged Java application servers like JBoss (Wildfly) or Glassfish. Preferred JBoss Seam.
• Web Services: Good understanding of Web Services, and experience designing web services (Experience in SOAP Web Services is preferred, but experience with RESTful web services is also valued).
• Deep knowledge in Database Management Systems, such as Oracle and MySql
• Fluent in English
• Experience in Agile Methodologies, Scrum is regularly used
• Spring Boot: Have worked in projects using Spring Boot
• Unit Testing: Good knowledge of Unit Testing as a practice and also experience using JUnit.
• Selenium: Experience with Test automation tools and frameworks like Selenium.
• Java developer certificates: Have achieved any Java development related official certifications like OCA, OCP, etc.
Please send your CV noting the position you are applying for at: firstname.lastname@example.org, no later than March 20th, 2019.
Only shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview.