The HeadHunter Group is a private profitable company, headquartered in New York City, Rockefeller Plaza! We operate in USA, Greece, Cyprus, Bulgaria, North Macedonia, Serbia, Albania, Kosovo, Montenegro, Bosnia & Herzegovina! Partnering all around the world with the Biggest Global HR Companies! More than 1500 clients in these countries have chosen The HeadHunter Group! We are the only and truly Social Responsible Company, contributing every year for human rights, women rights and LGBT rights at the work place! Our business has a positive impact on the people every day. Helping people to “better job, better life” is our common purpose and the way in which we contribute to society. This is what we do, this is what we know about, this is what we care about, and this is what we are all about.
· Preparation and implementation of brand strategy;
· Market and Competition Analysis;
· Close work with creative agency on the communication of existing and new products within the brand;
· Preparation of marketing campaigns within and across sales channels focusing on content;
· Supervision of new product launches within and across sales channels
· Development of product and campaign visual identity – with support of production team;
· Responsible for training, support and help of sales channels for salesforce training for campaigns and products;
· Responsible for PR activities of the brand;
· Preparation of marketing and product launch strategies;
· Product life cycle analysis.
· University degree in Economics, Business administration, or equivalent;
· Experience in sales and having passion for ideas, marketing and branding;
· Instinctive feeling about products, content, concepts;
· Exceptional sense of creativity;
· Good analytical and presentation skills;
· Well organized;
· Able to respond to results and consumer reach;
· Excellent communication skills, both verbally and in writing;
· Able to work well with wide range of people from different business background;
· Able to manage different projects at the same time;
· Able to manage change, flexible;
NOTE:This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
Are you interested in a new challenge in an innovative company? Have you answered well our questions related this position?Then we look forward to getting to know you and offer to you a very innovative challenge that will change your life forever! The interested candidates are invited to send their application documents (a Cover Letter and a CV in English) at: email@example.com if you have any technical questions related the application, please, contact Ms. Blerta HASANI directly on +381 38 749001 (Monday - Friday) until May 31, 2016.
Try The HeadHunter for your success!
Believe your career to the ONLY professionals!
Please be informed that only the candidates selected for the interviews shall be contacted. Name your CV in the following format (name [space] surname [space] CV). Be easily recognized!