The HeadHunter Group is an innovative Staffing and Recruiting Company operating in Albania, Kosovo, Montenegro, Macedonia, Greece, Bosnia and Herzegovina and USA. We offer the newest mentality in Staffing industry and our core business are Candidates and Clients.
In behalf of our client in Pristina, we are looking for an attentive and goal-oriented person to join the company as an Account Manager. They are a group of driven and hard-working individuals. If you are looking to build a fulfilling career and are confident you have the skills and experience to help the company succeed, we want to work with you!
This position requires a sound balance of solving for client customers, the client, program financials, and employees. Under the AM umbrella, the candidate will oversee and be responsible for KPI performance, staffing/capacity planning, training, operations, quality, reporting, and employee engagement.
Account Managers in this role get to:
• Coordinate and communicate Contractual metrics and key deliverables with all Account manager in each location;
• Ensure contractual metrics are met;
• For any contractual metrics which are not meeting targets, ensure action plans are developed and implemented by the respective account managers in each location;
• Plan workforce for each location based on the locked forecast and look-ahead;
• Coordinate all conversations and deliverables with the client;
• Hold weekly meetings with the stakeholders in each location to discuss action plans and the status updates;
• Hold weekly meetings with the silent stakeholders to discuss deliverables and action plans;
• Share best practices and learning from different locations to benefit others;
• Work on continual improvement projects for all locations;
• Streamline processes between the locations to ensure EMEA operates as a unit;
• Keep internal stakeholders updated on all happenings in the EMEA project
Our most successful candidates will have:
•Similar experience in a leadership role is a mandatory such as Operations Manager or Service Delivery Manager.
•Excellent knowledge of German
• Excellent knowledge of English
•Excellent communication and leadership skills;
•Willingness or skills for a customer-oriented job;
•Precision, loyalty, organization.
REMUNERATION/ SALARY: Highly competitive.
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
Are you interested in a new challenge in an innovative company? Have you answered well our questions related this position? Then we look forward to getting to know you and offer to you a very innovative challenge that will change your life forever! The interested candidates are invited to send their application documents (a Cover Letter and a CV in English) at: email@example.com if you have any technical questions related the application, please, contact directly Mr. Kreshnik QORRAJ (Monday – Friday) until 30.11.2020. All Candidates that apply, please write the job position that you are applying for, in the “Subject Line”.
Try The HeadHunter for your success!
Believe your career to the ONLY professionals!
Please be informed that only the candidates selected for the interviews shall be contacted. Name your CV in the following format (name [space] surname [space] CV). Be easily recognized!