The HeadHunter Group is a private profitable company, headquartered in New York City, Rockefeller Plaza! We operate in USA, Greece, Cyprus, Bulgaria, North Macedonia, Serbia, Albania, Kosovo, Montenegro, Bosnia & Herzegovina! Partnering all around the world with the Biggest Global HR Companies! More than 1500 clients in these countries have chosen The HeadHunter Group! We are the only and truly Social Responsible Company, contributing every year for human rights, women rights and LGBT rights at the work place! Our business has a positive impact on the people every day. Helping people to “better job, better life” is our common purpose and the way in which we contribute to society. This is what we do, this is what we know about, this is what we care about, and this is what we are all about.
On behalf of our client, we are looking for an experienced and versatile Front-End Developer to join the team of passionate and driven individuals. Our ideal candidate is flexible with proven experience in developing modern, accessible and responsive websites for all types of clients. You will be a part of a creative team that is responsible for all aspects of the ongoing software development from the initial specification, through developing, testing and launching.
• Develop and build new applications with a strong focus on maintainability, cross-browser compatibility and performance using Angular.
• Convert PSD compositions into mark-up.
• Work effectively within an agile, deadline-driven production process to complete projects with rapid, iterative cycles.
• Work closely with designers, business analysts, project managers, and software engineers to ensure design standards are met throughout the lifecycle of the project.
• Participate in the ongoing development and implementation of front-end web coding and design standards, writing clear, clean and valid code for modularity and reusability.
• Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability.
• Short business trips to Italy and/or Germany.
• Participate in discussions with team members about technical best practices and help identify optimal technical solutions.
• Stay current on the latest trends and emerging technologies within the UX/UI community.
• At least 1-year experience with Angular or Ionic.
• Experience working in Bootstrap and responsive front-end frameworks.
• Experience working with asynchronous and event-based program, utilizing libraries like rxjs.
• Excellent knowledge of browser troubleshooting and debugging practices and techniques.
• Solid experience with testing and developing across multiple browsers and device types (tablets, smartphones, and so on) while maintaining a consistent experience.
• Good time-management skills and ability to meet deadlines consistently.
• Understanding of current trends and advancements on the web, with solid knowledge of Responsive Web Design (RWD) and RWD workflows.
• Expertise in modern standards and best practices.
• The flexibility to work both independently and with a team to manage time across multiple projects and tasks in a team environment.
• BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related fields.
• English is a must.
Do you have bold dreams and an innovative spirit? Do you love the border between development and product? You don’t want just another job; you’re looking for a place where you can really grow? Look no further. Build your future and Shape the future of the fast-growing team that builds! The interested candidates are invited to send their application documents (a Cover Letter and a CV in English) at: firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any technical questions related the application, please, contact directly Mr. Kreshnik QORRAJ (Monday – Friday) until 27.12.2020. All Candidates that apply, please write the job position that you are applying for, in the “Subject Line”.
Try The HeadHunter for your success!
Believe your career to the ONLY professionals! Please be informed that only the candidates selected for the interviews shall be contacted. Name your CV in the following format (name [space] surname [space] CV). Be easily recognized!