The HeadHunter Group is a private profitable company, headquartered in New York City, Rockefeller Plaza!
We operate in USA, Greece, Cyprus, Bulgaria, North Macedonia, Serbia, Albania, Kosovo, Montenegro, Bosnia & Herzegovina!
Partnering all around the world with the Biggest Global HR Companies! More than 1500 clients in these countries have chosen The HeadHunter Group!
We are the only and truly Social Responsible Company, contributing every year for human rights, women rights and LGBT rights at the work place!
Our business has a positive impact on the people every day. Helping people to “better job, better life” is our common purpose and the way in which we contribute to society.
This is what we do, this is what we know about, this is what we care about, and this is what we are all about.
Përshkrimi i Punës
The objectives of the position are the integration of international standard systems and standard processes, in accordance with the specific legal framework of the country as well as assisting the users at the branches, warehouses and the headquarters in their work with the systems (training and second-level support). This also covers compliance with and introduction of internationally defined SIT standards and rules.
- Drawing up country-specific requirements and development of functional and technical specifications within the planned international releases and working in cooperation with the key users in the country
- Drawing up user instructions and descriptions of the applications (translation)
- Organising and delivering trainings
- Project work and project development in cooperation with the international IT-Systems departments and integration of projects into the existing systems
- Provision of qualified second-level support based on a defined service level
- Supporting the optimisation of business processes at both international and country level by using appropriate technical solutions coordinated with IT-Systems INT
- Administration, troubleshooting, new implementation/supplementation, repair and maintenance of the software systems used
- Key-user contact person from the specialised departments
- Providing tests for integration when new/modified software modules are implemented, in accordance with the international testing methodology requirements
- Maintaining a high quality of the software products used in the country
- Supporting the development of national software products for which no standard international system exists (national specifics or legislation), after prior coordination with programmers from the headquarters and compliance with the defined SIT standards and rules.
- Involvement in the development of international software products in agreement with the Software Development Department at the Head Office.
In addition to the above tasks, the holder of the reference position is obliged, on the instructions of his direct supervisor, to perform certain activities that arise from the company's needs.
Kërkesat e profilit
Key Qualifications and competences:
- University degree
- English language –good knowledge
- German language – basic knowledge;
- Minimum 2 years’ experience on same or similar positions
- Change formation / management - Willingness to learn, desire to reorganize, flexibility in thinking and acting, ability to self-criticize and criticize others
- Excellence- Achievement-oriented work, quality awareness, maintaining work efficienchy
- Cooperation- Relationship management, teamwork, willingness to compromise, reliability
What can you expect from the position?
- International experience
- Cooperation with dynamic and experienced team
- Being always challenged to reach for more
- Training abroad 6-9 months
To apply, click on the link below.