The HeadHunter Group is a private profitable company, headquartered in New York City, Rockefeller Plaza! We operate in USA, Greece, Cyprus, Bulgaria, North Macedonia, Serbia, Albania, Kosovo, Montenegro, Bosnia & Herzegovina! Partnering all around the world with the Biggest Global HR Companies! More than 1500 clients in these countries have chosen The HeadHunter Group! We are the only and truly Social Responsible Company, contributing every year for human rights, women rights and LGBT rights at the work place! Our business has a positive impact on the people every day. Helping people to “better job, better life” is our common purpose and the way in which we contribute to society. This is what we do, this is what we know about, this is what we care about, and this is what we are all about.
· Manage training activities for assigned region (training need analyses, design, delivery and evaluation);
· Together with Commercial HR and Sales management creates strong talent pipeline and ensure their further capabilities development;
· Develop and deliver new development solutions;
· Develops and delivers programs for implementation company strategy and initiatives;
· Build coaching culture through coaching with Sales TLs/SPVs, follows up coaching and feedback processes, and measures quality;
· Identify opportunities for work efficiency, business development and process improvement on his area of responsibility.
• Minimum 1 years’ experience on similar positions;;
• Strong people focus;
• High Integrity & Trust;
• Cultural adaptability;
• University degree in relevant field;
• PC Operating skills;
• Driving license B category.
LANGUAGES: Fluently in English language
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
Are you interested in a new challenge in an innovative company? Have you answered well our questions related this position?Then we look forward to getting to know you and offer to you a very innovative challenge that will change your life forever! The interested candidates are invited to send their application documents (a Cover Letter and a CV in English) at:firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any technical questions related the application, please, contact Ms. Doruntina JAKUPI directly on +381 38 749 001 (Monday - Friday) until June 24, 2015.
Try The HeadHunter for your success!
Believe your career to the ONLY professionals!
Please be informed that only the candidates selected for the interviews shall be contacted. Name your CV in the following format (name [space] surname [space] CV). Be easily recognized!