The HeadHunter Group is a private profitable company, headquartered in New York City, Rockefeller Plaza!
We operate in USA, Greece, Cyprus, Bulgaria, North Macedonia, Serbia, Albania, Kosovo, Montenegro, Bosnia & Herzegovina!
Partnering all around the world with the Biggest Global HR Companies! More than 1500 clients in these countries have chosen The HeadHunter Group!
We are the only and truly Social Responsible Company, contributing every year for human rights, women rights and LGBT rights at the work place!
Our business has a positive impact on the people every day. Helping people to “better job, better life” is our common purpose and the way in which we contribute to society.
This is what we do, this is what we know about, this is what we care about, and this is what we are all about.
Përshkrimi i Punës
For our organization RINI Albania Foundation based in Tirana, Albania we are looking for:
CURRICULUM DEVELOPMENT EXPERT - TIRANA
The Curriculum Development Expert will be responsible for the development of six curricula in six professions of the hospitality and food and beverage industry. The curricula will be developed through input and coordination with hiring companies. Thus, the expert must carry out the responsibilities of this assignment in close coordination.
- Specific responsibilities will include:
- Convoking workshops with governmental and private sector stakeholders on skills and priorities in the hospital and food and beverage sectors;
- Understanding job market analyses and projections in the sectors;
- Synthesizing input from stakeholders;
- Creating six curricula for short term, 6 week courses;
- Revising and finalizing the curricula from relevant stakeholders.
KEY WORKING RELATIONSHIPS:
- The Expert will report to the Director of RINI Albania Foundation, but also coordinate closely with finance and logistics staff. In addition, the Expert will coordinate with governmental actors, staff from the Vocational Training Centers, staff from the National Employment Service, universities, private sector companies, and other NGOs.
Kërkesat e profilit
PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
The successful candidate for the position will:
- Hold a university degree in social science, education, or related field;
- Have at least seven years’ experience in curricula development;
- Have a proven track record in curricula development;
- Have strong representational skills;
- Have strong facilitation skills;
- Perform well in an environment of rapid change and tight deadlines;
- Have excellent English language skills, both oral and written;
- Experience in designing and leading facilitation sessions with all participants in the curriculum development cycle, for the purposes of needs assessment, design, development, implementation, and evaluation of courses and programs;
- Experience integrating formative assessment throughout the course design, both to ensure that learners are able to track their progress and that instructional staff are able to measure the extent to which learning is progressing as intended.
- Experience with the appropriate use of checklists and rubrics for performance based assessment, as well as quizzes and tests for assessment of developing knowledge;
- Ability to effectively present and communicate information;
- Ability to apply principles of logical and critical thinking to a wide range of intellectual and practical problems;
- Knowledge about best teaching skills, curriculum development, and learning theory;
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions;
- Experience in experiential learning, gaming and/or simulations valued.
- Have strong communications, inter-personal, representation, and networking skills;
- Demonstrate a keen understanding of the social, economic, and political context of Albania;
- Be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite applications.
- The successful candidate for the position will:
- Be familiar with youth-oriented programming;
- Be a team player;
- Exercise good judgment and sound decision-making;
- Be self-motivated and proactive;
- Be patient and flexible.
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
Are you interested in a new challenge in an innovative company? Have you answered well our questions related this position? Then we look forward to getting to know you and offer to you a very innovative challenge that will change your life forever! The interested candidates are invited to send their application documents (a Cover Letter and a CV in English) at: email@example.com if you have any technical questions related the application, please, contact Mr. Elton ILIRJANI directly on +355 663000003(Monday - Friday) until September 20, 2016.
Try The HeadHunter for your success!
Believe your career to the ONLY professionals!
Please be informed that only the candidates selected for the interviews shall be contacted. Name your CV in the following format (name [space] surname [space] CV). Be easily recognized!