The HeadHunter Group is a private profitable company, headquartered in New York City, Rockefeller Plaza! We operate in USA, Greece, Cyprus, Bulgaria, North Macedonia, Serbia, Albania, Kosovo, Montenegro, Bosnia & Herzegovina! Partnering all around the world with the Biggest Global HR Companies! More than 1500 clients in these countries have chosen The HeadHunter Group! We are the only and truly Social Responsible Company, contributing every year for human rights, women rights and LGBT rights at the work place! Our business has a positive impact on the people every day. Helping people to “better job, better life” is our common purpose and the way in which we contribute to society. This is what we do, this is what we know about, this is what we care about, and this is what we are all about.
We successfully have closed this position 10 days before, we have recruited Ms. Elma BALLKU as our new colleague. Now we are continuing to recruit for another Recruitment Specialist to join us in our branch in Tirana, Albania.
RECRUITMENT SPECIALIST – TIRANA
The recruitment specialist monitors trends on the job market and analyzes the recruitment data available in the organization.
The recruitment process usually generates many useful data, but the data have to analyze and the recommendation has to be published. It is the role of the recruitment specialist.
· Establishes recruiting requirements by studying organization plans and objectives; meeting with managers to discuss needs;
· Builds applicant sources by researching and contacting community services, colleges, employment agencies, recruiters, media, and internet sites; providing organization information, opportunities, and benefits; making presentations; maintaining rapport;
· Determines applicant requirements by studying job description and job qualifications;
· Attracts applicants by placing job advertisements; contacting recruiters, using newsgroups and job sites;
· Determines applicant qualifications by interviewing applicants; analyzing responses; verifying references; comparing qualifications to job requirements;
· Evaluates applicants by discussing job requirements and applicant qualifications with managers; interviewing applicants on consistent set of qualifications;
· Identifies difficult job vacancies and investigates the best recruitment approach for them;
· Analyzes the recruitment software and implements changes and improvements
· Keeps the documentation of the recruitment process up to date.
· University Degree in Economics, Business Administration or relevant field required;
· A minimum of three (3) years of experience in the same field;
· Recruitment and Job Interviewing Skills;
· Experience in employee relations and extensive knowledge of labor law and regulations is mandatory;
· Problem solving orientation and excellent communication skills;
· Excellent negotiation skills and the ability to reach compromise;
· Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work under pressure, with little guidance;
· Team player and detail-oriented;
· Excellent ability in judging situation and initiative with little guidance.
· Emotional maturity and ability to deal with matters of strict confidentiality.
· Good organizational skills; ability to manage and prioritize tasks.
· Excellent command of English;
· Excellent ability in developing and maintaining working relationships with internal and external clients.
NOTE:This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
Are you interested in a new challenge in an innovative company? Have you answered well our questions related this position?Then we look forward to getting to know you and offer to you a very innovative challenge that will change your life forever! The interested candidates are invited to send their application documents (a Cover Letter and a CV in English) at:email@example.com if you have any technical questions related the application, please, contact Mr. Elton ILIRJANI directly on +355663000003 (Monday - Friday) until October 1, 2016.
Try The HeadHunter for your success!
Believe your career to the ONLY professionals!
Please be informed that only the candidates selected for the interviews shall be contacted. Name your CV in the following format (name [space] surname [space] CV). Be easily recognized!