The HeadHunter Group is a private profitable company, headquartered in New York City, Rockefeller Plaza!
We operate in USA, Greece, Cyprus, Bulgaria, North Macedonia, Serbia, Albania, Kosovo, Montenegro, Bosnia & Herzegovina!
Partnering all around the world with the Biggest Global HR Companies! More than 1500 clients in these countries have chosen The HeadHunter Group!
We are the only and truly Social Responsible Company, contributing every year for human rights, women rights and LGBT rights at the work place!
Our business has a positive impact on the people every day. Helping people to “better job, better life” is our common purpose and the way in which we contribute to society.
This is what we do, this is what we know about, this is what we care about, and this is what we are all about.
Përshkrimi i Punës
For our Client, an international leading company in Automotive Technologies Industry to be based in Macedonia, we are looking for:
- Manages all aspects of the plant quality department to include quality assurance services to support manufacturing/engineering requests.
- Ensures product quality meets customer requirements.
- Implements and manages all quality related systems and ensures customer and regulatory compliance.
- Ensures quality certifications to include but not limited to TS16949 and ISO14001 are maintained.
- Manages quality performance of parts suppliers and ensures accurate inspection for incoming components and special requests.
- Coordinates timely disposition of rejected raw materials. Supervises quality engineers, quality technician and parts inspectors.
- Bachelor’s Degree in an applied science or engineering field* plus a minimum of 5 years prior experience in Quality Assurance for consumer product manufacturer.
- Demonstrated experience working with contract manufacturers, suppliers, or distributors.
- Exhibit a passion for the company’s Essence, Global Imperatives, Corporate Direction and socially responsible practices.
- Desire to own decisions and take responsibility for outcomes.
- Willingness to travel when required.
- Willingness to continually embrace personal and professional development. Demonstrated exceptional written and oral communication skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Experience in quality management systems.
- Experience in quality system audits.
*Any equivalent combination of experience and training which provides the required knowledge, skills and abilities may be substituted.
Kërkesat e profilit
- Promoting quality achievement and performance improvement throughout the organization.
- Develop, implement, communicate and maintain a quality plan to bring the Company’s Quality Systems and Policies into compliance with quality system requirements.
- Effectively interact with Production and Development teams to maintain product supply and help introduce new products.
- Working with purchasing staff to establish quality requirements from external suppliers ensuring compliance with national and international standards and legislation, considering the application of environmental and health and safety standards.
- Defining quality procedures in conjunction with operating staff.
- Setting up and maintaining controls and documentation procedures.
- Liaising with customers’ auditors and ensuring the execution of corrective action and compliance with customers’ specifications.
- Establishing standards of service for customers or clients.
- Monitoring performance by gathering relevant data and producing statistical reports.
- Organize and manage quality assurance function in close co-operation with the customers and with the Company’s Management team (Member of Management Team).
- Identifying relevant quality-related training needs and delivering training.
- Collating and analyzing performance data and charts against defined parameters.
- Ensuring tests and procedures are properly understood, carried out and evaluated and that product modifications are investigated if necessary.
- Supervising technical staff in carrying out tests and checks.
- Writing technical and management systems reports.
- Bringing together with the staff of different disciplines and driving the group to plan, formulate and agree on comprehensive quality procedures.
- Manage and maintain the Company’s quality inspection and product release programs for incoming and in-process materials and components, processes, and finished goods.
- Formulate and manage the development and implementation of goals, objectives, policies, procedures and systems pertaining to the QA/QC.
- Assessing the product specifications of the company and its suppliers, and comparing with customer requirements.
WORK ENVIRONMENT/CONDITIONS/PHYSICAL DEMANDS
Work will take place in a combination office/shop environment. Employee may be required to work weekends, holidays, and be on-call on occasion. While performing the duties of this job, employees may be exposed to mechanical or chemical processes requiring the use of personnel protective equipment.
REMUNERATION/ SALARY: Highly competitive.
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
Are you interested in a new challenge in an innovative company? Have you answered well our questions related this position? Then we look forward to getting to know you and offer to you a very innovative challenge that will change your life forever! The interested candidates are invited to send their application documents (a Cover Letter and a CV in English) at: firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any technical questions related the application, please, contact Ms. Doruntina JAKUPI directly on mobile +386 49 71 61 61 (Monday - Friday) until October 15, 2016.
Try The HeadHunter for your success!
Believe your career to the ONLY professionals!
Please be informed that only the candidates selected for the interviews shall be contacted. Name your CV in the following format (name [space] surname [space] CV). Be easily recognized!