The HeadHunter Group is an innovative Staffing and Recruiting Company operating in Albania, Kosovo, Montenegro, Macedonia, Greece, Bosnia and Herzegovina and USA. We offer the newest mentality in Staffing industry and our core business are Candidates and Clients.
For our Client, an international pharmaceutical trading company, for their office in Kosovo we are looking for a:
COUNTRY MANAGER - KOSOVO
Job summary: Country Manager is responsible for overall management of the company’s operation and for implementation strategic policy according to corporate objectives.
KEY COMPETENCIES AND RESPONSIBILITY:
Development and implementation of long- and short-term strategies consistent with Business Plan and aligned with corporate guidelines, aimed at maximizing market share, sales and profitability objectives of the company.
- Plans, develops and establishes company objectives on the market in accordance with corporate guidelines;
- Leads and co-ordinates subordinate managers, select key people, oversees business strategies, monitors the company’s financial status;
- Builds and leads team to achieve goals, i.e. market share, revenue levels, cost control and/or operational efficiency;
- Ensures compliance with corporate values on all levels of management in the company;
- Formulates departmental policy for subordinate managers;
- Plan business objective, develops organizational policies, co-ordinates operations between divisions and departments and establishes responsibilities and procedures for attaining objectives;
- Reviews activity reports and financial statements to determine how the company’s policy objectives are being met. Revise objectives and plans in accordance with actual conditions;
- Leads and co-ordinates activities aimed at creating new and continuing existing operations to maximize returns on investments and to increase productivity;
- Initiates, organize and coordinate contacts with key customers, key opinion leaders, government institutions (i.e. Ministry of Health & Health Fund)
- Plans and develops industrial, labor and public relations policies to improve the company’s image and relations with customers employees, stakeholders and the public;
- Facilitates communication between client management and external stakeholders and clients.
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS:
- University degree (Finance, Pharmacy, Economics, Law):;
- 3 – 5 years of management experience in the field of Pharmaceutics and/or Sales;
- Financial knowledge as well as experience in managing operations, teams and projects, and in developing business;
- Strategic thinking and excellent communication and cooperation skills;
- Excellent networking skills and knowledge of highest standards of customer service;
- Fluent in English;
- Driver license – B category.
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
The interested candidates are invited to Apply online and send your application document (CV in English). If you have any technical questions related the application, please, contact Mr. Elton ILIRJANI directly on +355 663000003 (Monday - Friday) or sent an e-mail at: [email protected] until 31 August 2017.
Try The HeadHunter for your success!
Believe your career to the ONLY professionals!
Please be informed that only the candidates selected for the interviews shall be contacted. Name your CV in the following format (name [space] surname [space] CV). Be easily recognized!