Our business has a positive impact on the people every day. Helping people to “better job, better life” is our common purpose and the way in which we contribute to society. This is what we do, this is what we know about, this is what we care about, and this is what we are all about.
Опис на работата
We are excited to announce that for our international partner, a global player in the Oil and Gas industry, we are looking for an ambitious and talented individual for the position of Contracts Engineer (Procurement).
To provide specialist support in the drafting of contracts within defined procedures and established plans. To provide support for the definition of contractual strategy to be used on the basis of operational needs. To ensure the completion of activities for the procurement of goods and services, keeping up to date on product specifications and market opportunities
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- To supply the development of the activities inherent to the formalisation of contracts, the search and the selection of upgrades the contractors, the development of the negotiations;
- To guarantee the economisation of turns out and the respect of the times of satisfaction demands;
- To assure, in the development of the activities, the application of lines guides, relative norms and procedures to supplying the Company, and the respect of legislative, monetary, customs, fiscal and insurance norms of interest;
- To collaborate to the business processes of qualification of the suppliers; to assure, in collaboration with the units customers, the analysis of the behaviours and of turns out that operated the contractors;
- To perform commercial evaluations and required negotiations of tenders received and to formulate recommendations;
- To ensure confidentiality is maintained during and after the tender process;
- To advise User Departments in procedures relevant to tendering, contracting and procurement processes;
- To ensure that contractual terms and conditions are defined in accordance with requirements.
- To ensure adherence to the Company’s Health, Safety & Environment policies, procedures and standards;
- To fully comply with Company Code of Ethics;
Education: High professional education or Degree (preferable in economics or legal) with work experience in the industry (1 to 3 years).
- Must be educated to University level, with minimum of: 5/7 years contracts experience or 2/3 years contracts experience in the up-stream process and oil & gas projects, of which at least 2 year on medium/high complexity contracts;
- Be aware of legal and regulative acts of Albania and International documents in contracts & procurement.
- Fairly knowledgeable and familiar with international contractual format;
- Good negotiation skills;
- High level of professional and personal integrity;
- Good degree of computer literacy in Microsoft Office programs;
- English written and spoken;
- Initiative, Proactive;
- Target oriented;
- Ability to be a team player, frequent interaction with other disciplines and third parties;
- Ability to work effectively with people from multiple cultures and backgrounds;
- Positive attitude;
- Work under constant pressure to meet deadlines and time constraints;
- Communication skills.
Interested to join a truly global company? Then, please send us you up to date CV at firstname.lastname@example.org