The HeadHunter Group is an innovative Staffing and Recruiting Company operating in Albania, Kosovo, Montenegro, Macedonia, Greece, Bosnia and Herzegovina and USA. We offer the newest mentality in Staffing industry and our core business are Candidates and Clients.
Përshkrimi i Punës
Medical Advisor: To provide thorough up-to-date medical, clinical and relevant commercial expertise to drive the company's message delivery to key influencers and stakeholders; to collaborate with Country, Regional and Global team members in the execution of relevant clinical activities in assigned project(s).
Medical Science Liaison: To develop peer-to-peer relationships with Medical Experts/Key Stakeholders and members of the scientific community, utilizing scientific and medical evidence-based non-promotional materials. To strategically prepare and support the development, launch and commercialization of the company's products through scientific exchange, seeking external insight to shape the company's understanding of the therapeutic environment.
Medical Affairs Strategy and Operations
- Participates in the development of strategic plans in collaboration with other teams (e.g. Market Access, Marketing and HEOR) to drive the success of the company products;
- Designs, initiates, conducts and publishes local Phase IV / PMS studies in the CPO to help facilitate market access and adoption within country;
- Supports investigator-initiated research studies aligned with the Global Clinical Development Plan and Medical Affairs studies;
- Collaborates with Clinical Operations, advises / recommends potential investigators for local and global studies, ensuring the right mix of medical experts;
- Participates in gathering clinical insights / needs / feedback from medical experts / customers in country and communicates to internal partners including Marketing and Global Development teams;
- Raises awareness of the products / disease areas through the publication of manuscripts, presentations and training, according to NP4 and local regulations;
- Provides a source of key medical knowledge on the company’s products.
Medical Expert Management & Support
- Develop peer to peer scientific relationships, assess advocacy (degree of Medical Expert understanding and agreement with medical platform statements) and contributions (activities in which Medical Experts are independently qualified to engage or collaborate with the organization), and respond to unsolicited requests for scientific information using approved, non-promotional materials with Medical Experts/Key Stakeholders, Health Care Professionals (HCPs) and decision makers;
- Contribute to identification and mapping of Medical Experts/key stakeholders in line with local strategies;
- Provide and discuss scientific information and data with HCPs to ensure quality and accuracy of medical and scientific information on new treatment options including company products and selected areas of therapeutic interest;
- Liaise and provide up-to-date medical support to relevant external groups to ensure evidence based understanding of company products relative to medical guidelines, and health economic information;
- Provide speaker training to HCPs to support education to the healthcare community about new therapies developed and commercialized.
Regulatory and Risk Management Plans
- Ensures that own work meets all regulatory requirements and complies with local and Global standards
Internal / External Relationships
- Provide medical support and training (i.e. disease state and product) to company colleagues (e.g. sales reps, CRAs, etc.);
- Serve as a resource for projects and collaborate with internal colleagues as assigned by line manager;
- Understands pathways for communication between Country and key Global colleagues / product teams;
- Builds professional relationships with country level medical experts and participates on cross-functional internal teams
Scientific Research Support
- Provide scientific educational activities to support study accrual for key trials as appropriate;
- Provide feasibility and research site recommendation for company sponsored clinical trials;
- Collaborate with ICRO team to support clinical sites, including feasibility studies, providing guidance in accordance with guidelines, company Internal Policies, and regulations as appropriate;
- Increase awareness of company clinical research program to enhance patient identification and trial recruitment;
- Upon investigator request, liaise between potential researcher and the Company on IIT submission process or requests for research grade substance (Material Transfer Agreements) to support independent clinical/ preclinical research.
- Engage in scientific discussions related to company research areas/compounds/ pipeline with MEs, speakers & investigators;
- Support scientific exchange to advance understanding of new scientific principles, novel research trends, and current scientific debate;
- Provide scientific and educational information to healthcare professionals on specific patient critical issues.
- Collect, analyze and report insights that may impact company development plans /trial designs, launch strategies and tactics and medical education programs tailored to physicians' education needs.
- Provide scientific support to Medical Experts/ Key Stakeholders upon their request;
- Implement scientific projects according to global, regional or local medical strategies. Examples may include, but not limited to, epidemiology projects, registries, preclinical or translational research, as well as multi-disciplinary projects involving education and collaboration of multiple functions in the medical community to improve patient diagnosis and treatment.
Integrity and Compliance
- Works within Integrity and Compliance policies and ensures those around him / her do the same;
- Works to ensure a diverse and inclusive environment free from all forms of discrimination and harassment
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS/ MEASURES OF SUCCESS:
- Optimal alignment of Medical Affairs and SciOps project execution with the commercialization / market access needs of the country;
- Size and quality of country-specific knowledge base;
- Quality of contribution to internal and external forums;
- Level of medical expert engagement for programs and products;
- Number of medical experts with effective product, disease and data understanding;
- Quality of medical and SciOps training curriculum and tools;
- Maintenance of a high level of productivity within SciOps;
- Continuous improvement of SciOps processes;
- Delivery of all SciOps activities on time and on budget.
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. The employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
Are you interested in a new challenge in an innovative company? Have you answered well our questions related this position? Then we look forward to getting to know you and offer to you a very innovative challenge that will change your life forever! The interested candidates are invited to send their application documents (a Cover Letter and a CV in English) at: [email protected] if you have any technical questions related the application, please, contact directly Mrs. Ergesta STERMASI on mobile no. +355 682033430 (Monday - Friday) until 15/ 10 / 2017.
Try The HeadHunter for your success!
Believe your career to the ONLY professionals!
Please be informed that only the candidates selected for the interviews shall be contacted. Name your CV in the following format (name [space] surname [space] CV). Be easily recognized!