The HeadHunter Group is an innovative Staffing and Recruiting Company operating in Albania, Kosovo, Montenegro, Macedonia, Greece, Bosnia and Herzegovina and USA. We offer the newest mentality in Staffing industry and our core business are Candidates and Clients.
Përshkrimi i Punës
For our Client, a leading retail company, we are looking for the following position in Tirana:
CFO / MEMBER OF BOARD
Responsible for non-sales processes in company, legal compliance and development of the company by managing staff and accomplishing business objectives.
- Responsible for non-sales strategy development and implementation, long term growth of the company (cash flow (liquidity), people capacity, non-sales processes development) aligned with the vision, strategy and mission of company;
- Leads, directs and controls the activities of the companies to achieve short and long-term financial, logistic, HR and other operating objectives as set by the overall corporate business plan and in compliance with all laws and regulations;
- Represents the company to external parties (banks, government/state institutions, other service providers);
- Leads, mentors, evaluates and develops a team of leaders with operational responsibilities to ensure that the organization achieves its objectives; assigns accountabilities, plans, monitors and appraises job results, develops incentives, provides educational opportunities;
- Responsible for people development and engagement strategy, foster systematic development of the company personnel and cooperates in managing more complex people related issues;
- Co-manage organization's structure and business processes to maximize organizational performance and productivity;
- Sets and monitors standards of performance and company behavior in all business segments;
- Develops strategic and operational plans by studying technological and financial opportunities, budgets and results measurements; allocates resources, reviews progress, intervenes with mid-course corrections if necessary in the area of non-sales;
- Approves up to date investments in infrastructure, equipment, technology, systems or other resources to best meet the organizational business needs;
- Cooperates in more complex business negotiations with external partners;
- Builds company image by collaborating with government, community organizations and employees; enforcing ethical business practices;
- Communicates values, strategies and objectives;
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of the-art practices; participating in professional societies;
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Kërkesat e profilit
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum University degree education;
- At least 4 years of relevant managerial business experience in the above areas preferable in finance in Beauty or FMCG industry with proven record of business success and results confidential;
- The ability to think strategically and understand a complex environment;
- Excellent management, planning and organizational skills;
- The highest levels of integrity and honesty;
- Strong ability to deliver results within defined timeframe;
- Strong experience in change management and process improvement;
- Excellent oral and written communication, negotiation and presentation skills;
- Financial Planning and Strategy (financial acumen);
- Developing new leaders;
- Special sensitivity in dialogue with internal and external partners;
- Strong relationship building in local markets;
- The ability to understand, act, build trust and productive working relationships in
- Multicultural business environment;
- Experience of project management;
- Advanced problem-solving, analytical and critical thinking skills;
- Flexible worldview, emotional maturity;
- Excellent command of English language;
- Excellent command of MS Office;
- Digital experience;
- Driving license.
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. The employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
Are you interested in a new challenge in an innovative company? Have you answered well our questions related this position? Then we look forward to getting to know you and offer to you a very innovative challenge that will change your life forever! The interested candidates are invited to send their application documents (a Cover Letter and a CV in English) at: firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any technical questions related the application, please, contact directly Mrs. Ergesta STERMASI on +355 682033430 (Monday - Friday) until 15/11/2017.
Try The HeadHunter for your success!
Believe your career to the ONLY professionals!
Please be informed that only the candidates selected for the interviews shall be contacted. Name your CV in the following format (name [space] surname [space] CV). Be easily recognized!