The HeadHunter Group is an innovative Staffing and Recruiting Company operating in Albania, Kosovo, Montenegro, Macedonia, Greece, Bosnia and Herzegovina and USA. We offer the newest mentality in Staffing industry and our core business are Candidates and Clients.
Përshkrimi i Punës
For our Client, a company that designs, supplies, builds and maintains powder, pellets and liquids processing systems, we are looking for the following position:
- Researching customer needs, creating detailed analyses for new customer requests and develop a suitable solution;
- Programming, maintaining and improving the environment to meet the quality standards and the required functionalities;
- Testing the newly established functionalities;
- Ensuring the support of your own and by others developed solutions;
- Providing technical support;
- Participating in the processes of incident-, problem-, change-, configuration-, and release management;
- Assisting and advising on implementation of new projects from A to Z.
Required experience and studies:
- You have a bachelor or master degree;
- You have work experience in an enterprise environment;
- Experience following technologies: MVC, Entity Framework, Xamarin, WCF and Web Api;
- Fluent spoken and written English;
- Further training in the latest technologies is possible. You do not need to be an expert in all the technologies, more important are a healthy dose of curiosity, desire to learn and team spirit;
- You are a true team player. Great achievements are always the result of a great collaboration.
Desirable skills and expertise:
- Experience with MVVMCross for Xamarin ;
- Experience in unit testing for MVC and Xamarin applications;
- Experience in building Angular or React.js applications;
- Experience in Enterprise Architect;
- Interest in Domain Driven Design and working with Events;
- Strong analytical mind-set and practical thinker;
- Motivation, discipline, well-structured and flexibility are your key characteristics.
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. The employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
Are you interested in a new challenge in an innovative company? Have you answered well our questions related this position? Then we look forward to getting to know you and offer to you a very innovative challenge that will change your life forever! The interested candidates are invited to send their application documents (a Cover Letter and a CV in English) at: email@example.com , if you have any technical questions related the application, please, contact directly Mr. Besart KONDI on mobile no. +355 698000080 (Monday - Friday) until 08/ 01 / 2018.
Try The HeadHunter for your success!
Believe your career to the ONLY professionals!
Please be informed that only the candidates selected for the interviews shall be contacted. Name your CV in the following format (name [space] surname [space] CV). Be easily recognized!