The HeadHunter Group is an innovative Staffing and Recruiting Company operating in Albania, Kosovo, Montenegro, Macedonia, Greece, Bosnia and Herzegovina and USA. We offer the newest mentality in Staffing industry and our core business are Candidates and Clients.
Përshkrimi i Punës
For our Client, a company that designs, supplies, builds and maintains powder, pellets and liquids processing systems, we are looking for the following position:
- Understanding the company’s structure and mentality;
- Understanding of the software used within our systems: Knowing the systems structure by hearth, good understanding of the functionalities and setup. Good understanding of the data model;
- Clear understanding all standard operational processes that are taking place: warehouse activities;
- Work independent: should know what to do at which moment and know when to escalate;
- Spot checks will be performed by a higher level person, but generally speaking the employee checks himself;
- Understanding and use of the systems methodology;
- Use of the correct documents, understanding the structure of the documentation & basic understanding of the existing documentation;
- Understanding the basic of the different customer documents, reports & other communication;
- Known and understand most procedures by heart;
- He/she should be capable using specific manuals when executing a task or create the necessary manuals if needed;
- Create and execute test scenarios that will verify if the design and behavior of the system is correct and the believed expectations of the customer are met;
- Execute different types of testing, such as systems, regression and stress testing methods;
- Produce reports and documentation for all testing efforts, results, issues, errors, loggings and tracking data;
- Communicate test progress, results, and other relevant information to the project team and/or management;
- Create and review testing techniques and best practices for the different testing methods;
- Maintain accurate test environments to ensure that it simulates production data in terms of quality and volume;
- Create & update functional flowcharts (BPMN and UML) starting from testing & analyzing the system, or directly from analyzing the source code.
Required experience and studies:
- You have a university degree or equal by experience;
- Experience in Selenium testing;
- Fluent spoken and written English.
Desirable skills and expertise:
- Integrating Selenium testing in a build and release pipeline;
- Good communication skills – written, spoken, listening; Strong interpersonal skills;
- Able to work to multiple and overlapping deadlines; Attention to detail/accuracy; Logical approach;
- Practice in working in software testing & reserve engineering;
- Strong analytical skills;
- A good vision of the development possibilities of the company; Able to use own initiative; Take responsibility for own work;
- Computer skills (MS Word, MS Excel, MS Office, MS Test Manager, Enterprise Architect).
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. The employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
Are you interested in a new challenge in an innovative company? Have you answered well our questions related this position? Then we look forward to getting to know you and offer to you a very innovative challenge that will change your life forever! The interested candidates are invited to send their application documents (a Cover Letter and a CV in English) at: firstname.lastname@example.org , if you have any technical questions related the application, please, contact directly Mr. Besart KONDI on mobile no. +355 698000080 (Monday - Friday) until 08/ 01 / 2018.
Try The HeadHunter for your success!
Believe your career to the ONLY professionals!
Please be informed that only the candidates selected for the interviews shall be contacted. Name your CV in the following format (name [space] surname [space] CV). Be easily recognized!