The HeadHunter Group is an innovative Staffing and Recruiting Company operating in Albania, Kosovo, Montenegro, Macedonia, Greece, Bosnia and Herzegovina and USA. We offer the newest mentality in Staffing industry and our core business are Candidates and Clients.
Përshkrimi i Punës
For our Client, a company that designs, supplies, builds and maintains powder, pellets and liquids processing systems, we are looking for the following position:
AUTOMATION SOFTWARE ENGINEER
- As one of the software engineers, you will write the software to control the installations and connect them with the customer's existing systems
- You write functional descriptions and get these approved, to subsequently compose the software. For control loops which are recurring in the installations, you use / develop / test standardised configurable software blocks. You write a clear and user-friendly documentation of the standard software blocks.
- You write a clear and user-friendly operator manual for the installations.
- Together with your team members, you contribute to general safety on the construction sites, and are able to take responsibility of testing and start-up (tuning) of the process installation. On a regular basis (20% of the time) you will make short trips abroad for start-up of your projects.
Skills and experience:
- Diploma (bachelor) in Automation or equivalent by experience; with pragmatic insight in electricity, pneumatics and mechanics.
- You will work on several projects in parallel, and thus must be able of multi-tasking. You organise yourself in such way all tasks stay on schedule, and keep an eye for details.
- You are a trustworthy team-player, questing by nature (ask colleagues) for the information required to reach the team's target
- You follow-up the progress of the projects that were appointed to you and report spontaneously to the concerned team leader/project manager
- Knowledge of programming PLC and or SCADA
- Knowledge of other programming software can be a plus
- Knowledge of communication- and network design of control- and visualisation systems (PLC, PC, routers, profibus, ethernet, …).
- Knowledge of writing / analysing and programming functional descriptions, PID control loops and sequence diagrams, based on P&ID, process description, layout drawing(s) and I/O list.
- Knowledge of reading electrical diagrams
- Experience in an FMCG environment is a plus
- You communicate fluently in English. Knowledge of other world languages is a plus.
- Team player
- You become member in a rapidly growing, financially healthy company, with challenging projects. We continuously try to improve our working procedures and look forward to your contribution.
- You will be offered trainings and work in continuously changing teams (per project) and receive a competitive salary.
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. The employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
Are you interested in a new challenge in an innovative company? Have you answered well our questions related this position? Then we look forward to getting to know you and offer to you a very innovative challenge that will change your life forever! The interested candidates are invited to send their application documents (a Cover Letter and a CV in English) at: firstname.lastname@example.org , if you have any technical questions related the application, please, contact directly Mr. Elton ILIRJANI on mobile no. +355 688700000 (Monday - Friday) until 08/ 01 / 2018.
Try The HeadHunter for your success!
Believe your career to the ONLY professionals!
Please be informed that only the candidates selected for the interviews shall be contacted. Name your CV in the following format (name [space] surname [space] CV). Be easily recognized!