The HeadHunter Group is an innovative Staffing and Recruiting Company operating in Albania, Kosovo, Montenegro, Macedonia, Greece, Bosnia and Herzegovina and USA. We offer the newest mentality in Staffing industry and our core business are Candidates and Clients.
Përshkrimi i Punës
For our Client, a unique International School which will combine British and Albanian curricula, opening up soon in Tirana, Albania we are looking for:
Director of Studies (DOS) - TIRANA
- Responsible for the management and delivery of the curriculum;
- Leading by example, championing the schools’ ethos and values at all times and help to build a positive working and learning environment for all colleagues and students;
- Day to day management, development and delivery of the academic curriculum and timetable;
- Management and development of the teaching team; promoting a culture of collaboration, high expectations, professional standards and student safety, welfare and outcomes;
- Assistance with the writing and implementation of school policies and procedures;
- Compliance with local legislative requirements and those of our partners and external awarding bodies;
- Assessment of new student applications, interviewing, meeting parents, delegating for the Principals and promoting accurately the opportunities that the school provides
Kërkesat e profilit
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS:
- Educated to degree level;
- Recognized teaching qualification?;
- At least three years of experience with similar responsibilities and duties;
- Good understanding of the UK education system;
- Native level of English;
- Proven Management ability / strong administration skills;
- Ability to communicate clearly, coherently and with authority;
- IT literate with a good understanding of Microsoft Office packages;
- Drive, enthusiasm and a passion for education
- Professional attitude towards work;
- Ability to make the right decisions quickly and calmly;
- Confidence and empathy;
- Ability to be part of and lead a ?team of people effectively;
- Ability to prioritize tasks during ?busy periods;
- Problem solving.
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
The interested candidates are invited to Apply online and send your application document (CV in English). If you have any technical questions related the application, please, contact Mrs. Ergesta STERMASI directly on + 355 68 2033430 (Monday - Friday) or sent an e-mail at: email@example.com until 18 May 2018.
Try The HeadHunter for your success!
Believe your career to the ONLY professionals!
Please be informed that only the candidates selected for the interviews shall be contacted. Name your CV in the following format (name [space] surname [space] CV). Be easily recognized!