Aleat Sh.p.k. ("Aleat") është një kompani që operon në Shqipëri në bazë kontrate konçesioni të lidhur ndërmjet Ministrisë së Punëve të Brendshme të Shqipërisë dhe konsorciumit të Idemia Identity & Security (Francë) dhe Fondi Shqiptaro-Amerikan i Ndërmarrjeve (Shqipëri) për prodhimin dhe shpërndarjen e kartave të identitetit dhe Pasaportave biometrike për qytetarët shqiptarë. Kontrata e konçesionit u ratifikua me ligjin nr. 9972 datë më 27.08.2008, dhe ndryshuar dhe zgjeruar kohët e fundit me ligjin nr. 129/2013, data në 25.04.2013.
Përshkrimi i Punës
Aleat Sh.p.k., is an Albanian Joint Venture company of Idemia Identity & Security (previously Sagem Sécurité) and the Albanian-American Enterprise Fund (AAEF) for the production and the distribution of the ID Cards and Biometric Passports for Albanian citizens. (www.aleat.al)
For our organization we are looking for a Human Resource Specialist.
The Human Resources Specialist provides administrative support to the Human Resources Department and Manager, follows up the procedures and Company documentation.
- Supports with day to day operations of the HR functions and duties;
- Welcomes new employees to the organization by conducting orientation, assisting in preparation of all documents concerning the employment relationship, introduce the company procedures, keep track of all documents in personnel file etc.;
- Supports in recruiting process, with launching of Job advertisement, enrolment in the electronical database of all applications, good organizing of hard copy applications, organizing and conducting interviews, etc.;
- Submits employee movement’s reports by collecting and analyzing data;
- Provides administrative support by entering, formatting, and printing information, organizing work, answering the telephone, maintaining equipment and supplies, translating newspaper articles related to the field;
- Supports in organizing of internal trainings and preparation of related documents;
- Keep track of HR procedures and contributes in improving and updating them;
- Maintains employee’s confidence and protects operations by keeping human resource information confidential;
- Maintains quality service by following organization standards;
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed;
- Contributes innovatively by increasing the HR strategy of department;
- Interactive Communication between other departments and employees;
- Other duties as assigned.
Kërkesat e profilit
Knowledge and Skill Requirements
- University Degree, preferably on Social Sciences or Law field;
- Excellent knowledge of English language, French is an advantage;
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office and computer skills;
- Effective verbal and written communication skills;
- Strong intrapersonal and interpersonal skills;
- Able to work individually as well as team player;
- Excellent organizational skills;
- Energetic and dynamic person;
- Good knowledge of Labor Code;
- Good presentation skills;
- Fast adaptive to company procedures and quick learner;
- Initiative and reliability;
- Minimum 3 years of job experience;
- Flexible on working extra time;
The professionals interested in this position are invited to send a cover letter and a comprehensive CV in English (with picture) referring to the job title at: email@example.com or at Human Resources Department, ALEAT sh.p.k., Rruga "Xhanfize Keko, Ish-Tipografia Ushtarake, Tirana– ALBANIA.
Only selected candidates will be contacted for interview.