Përshkrimi i Punës
Profesionisti Recruitment Agency, on behalf of its Client KfW (German Development Bank), which is acting on behalf of the Ministry of Infrastructure and Energy (MoIE), is looking for a potential candidate for the position of a Project Manager in the Reform Implementation Office (RIO) to support the implementation of the Albanian Energy Sector Reform. The RIO will be an independent unit, consisting of up to 5 members with different functions and be integrated in the Ministry of Infrastructure and Energy which is the process owner for the Energy Sector Reform Agenda.
Summary of the position: In this role, you will be responsible for the overall coordination and completion of project activities of the reform implementation in order to integrate Albania’s electricity market with the wider regional electricity markets and establish a liberalized, transparent and organized electricity market in Albania in conformity with EU regulations and best practices as well as commitments made towards the European Energy Community (EnC).
The following skills and expertise are needed:
- At least a Bachelor's Degree in a related field of expertise;
- At least 7 years of proven professional experience relevant to the execution of the project;
- At least 5 years of professional experience in the Albanian Energy Sector or valuable experience in the public sector of Albania;
- At least 5 years of experience in project management and working in multi-disciplinary teams of experts;
- Experience in following tight time schedules and implement critical path measures in good quality;
- Excellent organisation and coordination skills;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Proven report writing skills;
- Computer literacy, especially with regard to project management tools, e.g. Microsoft Office applications (Word, Power Point, Excel, MS Project etc.);
- Fluency in English and Albanian.
Key Attributes of the Project Manager
- Effective communicator – communicating effectively both in writing and orally with internal / external contacts.
- Project manager - Being able to manage timelines, reduce risks, and get the project done. You work closely with your colleagues – you build trust and rapport across all levels.
- Diplomatic - willing to listen, being tactful and articulate, choosing the right words for a situation in order to achieve the desired result.
- Results-oriented – being innately self-motivated and continuously focused on meaningful results and outputs.
- Problem solver - Being able to understand the big picture and easily recognize challenges before they occur. You make sense of complex and sometimes contradictory information to effectively solve problems.
- Interpersonal Skills – dealing effectively and persuasively with a wide range of people in a wide range of social & business situations.
- Collaborative -You can find common ground and build consensus for workable solutions. You know how to take a stand and disagree without being disagreeable.
- Technical expertise - project manager needs to have sound technical knowledge to understand the issues that are related to the technical aspect.
If you have the qualifications listed above, we would love to hear from you. Send your CV and a motivation letter by specifying the job title at: email@example.com