The HeadHunter Group is a private profitable company, headquartered in New York City, Rockefeller Plaza!
We operate in USA, Greece, Cyprus, Bulgaria, North Macedonia, Serbia, Albania, Kosovo, Montenegro, Bosnia & Herzegovina!
Partnering all around the world with the Biggest Global HR Companies! More than 1500 clients in these countries have chosen The HeadHunter Group!
We are the only and truly Social Responsible Company, contributing every year for human rights, women rights and LGBT rights at the work place!
Our business has a positive impact on the people every day. Helping people to “better job, better life” is our common purpose and the way in which we contribute to society.
This is what we do, this is what we know about, this is what we care about, and this is what we are all about.
Përshkrimi i Punës
For our Client, an international company in pharmaceutical industry, we are looking for:
KEY ACCOUNT SPECIALIST - PRISHTINA
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Ensure, through the managed structure, the objectives assigned in compliance with the regulations and the code of ethics;
- Ensure a constant analysis and interpretation of market data and the continuity of their area in order to support the Company in defining strategies for territory and define the most effective measures for the development of opportunities locally;
- Ensure oversight of relationships with key decision makers, opinion leaders, etc, through the identification of the most appropriate actions to be implemented, in accordance with the Company;
- Achieve monthly and annual sales targets and sales growth for promoted brand/s, through maintaining ongoing business and identifying new sales opportunities;
- Establish and implement a territory plan including cycle plan to be prepared outlining target pharmacies and key accounts, frequency and reach targets, key staff to be visited, and plan to support growth;
- Call on target pharmacies and key accounts to sell promoted brand/s, and drive sales using turnover orders (where appropriate);
- Develop and implement promotional activities to drive sales;
- Seek out opportunities in-store to use point of sale materials to support promoted brand/s;
- Seek out opportunities for in-store education of key pharmacy staff to improve disease and product understanding;
- Implement promotional initiatives to support sales objectives as required;
- Develop and maintain a high level of confidence in both technical product knowledge and disease state for promoted brand;
- Maintain a detailed understanding of retail pharmacy, pharmacy groups, and the pharmacy environment;
- Interact proactively with the Drug Safety Unit in reporting of suspected adverse reactions;
- Timely completion of administrative and other related tasks.
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
The interested candidates are invited to Apply online and send your application document (CV in English) If you have any technical questions related the application, please, contact Ms. Doruntina JAKUPI directly on +38138749001 (Monday - Friday). Or sent an e-mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org until 13 March 2017
Try The HeadHunter for your success!
Believe your career to the ONLY professionals!
Please be informed that only the candidates selected for the interviews shall be contacted. Name your CV in the following format (name [space] surname [space] CV). Be easily recognized!