The HeadHunter Group is a private profitable company, headquartered in New York City, Rockefeller Plaza!
We operate in USA, Greece, Cyprus, Bulgaria, North Macedonia, Serbia, Albania, Kosovo, Montenegro, Bosnia & Herzegovina!
Partnering all around the world with the Biggest Global HR Companies! More than 1500 clients in these countries have chosen The HeadHunter Group!
We are the only and truly Social Responsible Company, contributing every year for human rights, women rights and LGBT rights at the work place!
Our business has a positive impact on the people every day. Helping people to “better job, better life” is our common purpose and the way in which we contribute to society.
This is what we do, this is what we know about, this is what we care about, and this is what we are all about.
Përshkrimi i Punës
For our Client well established international company from food industry, we are looking for:
CHIEF FINANCIAL OFFICER – MACEDONIA
- The Chief Financial officer (CFO) is responsible for the implementation and the development of the financial, legal, controlling and administration procedures in accordance with as well as on the direct instruction from the company & its affiliated companies
- He will report jointly to the Head of Finance of the company or its affiliated company and the CEO of Macedonian subsidiary (in Skopje).
- The CFO will oversee the financial management, management information systems and provide audit and analytical services to ensure optimization as the company is rapidly expanding.
- The CFO will play a key role in developing, monitoring and evaluating overall corporate strategy with the Senior Management team and Group Finance focusing on bottom line performance and working capital.
Kërkesat e profilit
Responsibilities will include, but not be restricted to
1. Oversight of all company accounting covering
- Prepares financial statements and reports
- Ensures that closing procedures allow for timely and accurate reporting to Group
- Establishes monthly monitoring of key balance sheet items: accruals, creditors, debtors, stock, fixed assets
- Manage and contribute to the effective use and expansion of process automation of accounting and business support systems (including the company ERP)
2. Implement and Develop the Legal procedures
- Hire and Manage a local Legal Counsel in Skopje company
- Implement and maintains group reporting according to Group instructions and deadlines
- Ensures that group reporting is reconciled with financial accounts prior to submission
- Prepare reports for the Supervisory Board of Skopje Company
- Liaise with internal and external Auditors
- Ensures limits of authority are embedded and are adhered to
- Control and compliance that group policies are implemented
- Proposes any relevant improvement ideas to controlling area
5. Budgeting & Forecasting and analysis
- Provide financial support to the Management in order to produce reliable budgets and forecasts
- Ensures budgets and forecasts are reported in a timely and accurate way
- Analyses and evaluates available financial and non?financial business information with regards to performance of the company
- Continuously monitors the financial situation, maintain effective control of expenses (examining operations, analyzing operating controls and cost controls)
6. Tax and regulatory compliance
- Responsible for tax and regulatory compliance
- Involved in preparation of Tax filing
- Responsible for Tax reporting to Group, ensuring that Company’s operations comply with relevant legislation in all areas of Company’s activity
7. Supervises Treasury and Payroll process in accordance to Group and Macedonian rules
8. People Management responsibilities
- Develop a job description for each position. Review job descriptions regularly with each employee. Train at least one back?up for each key position
- Make sure each employee understands the activities requested by him
- Create an open?door policy for employees and customers and work on their feedback in order to improve processes
9. Act as Business partner to the CEO & the Chief Sales and Marketing Officer of Skopje Company, providing commercial and financial support;
10. Research and advice on various capital expenses, and new projects and plans
11. Communicate with lenders to ensure necessary information is provided and strengthen relationship;
12. Comply with Corporate and local Statutory requirements;
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
The interested candidates are invited to Apply online and send your application document (CV in English) If you have any technical questions related the application, please, contact Ms. Julijana Minovska directly on +38970379914 (Monday - Friday). Or sent an e-mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org until 25 March 2017
Try The HeadHunter for your success!
Believe your career to the ONLY professionals!
Please be informed that only the candidates selected for the interviews shall be contacted. Name your CV in the following format (name [space] surname [space] CV). Be easily recognized!