The HeadHunter Group is a private profitable company, headquartered in New York City, Rockefeller Plaza!
We operate in USA, Greece, Cyprus, Bulgaria, North Macedonia, Serbia, Albania, Kosovo, Montenegro, Bosnia & Herzegovina!
Partnering all around the world with the Biggest Global HR Companies! More than 1500 clients in these countries have chosen The HeadHunter Group!
We are the only and truly Social Responsible Company, contributing every year for human rights, women rights and LGBT rights at the work place!
Our business has a positive impact on the people every day. Helping people to “better job, better life” is our common purpose and the way in which we contribute to society.
This is what we do, this is what we know about, this is what we care about, and this is what we are all about.
Përshkrimi i Punës
For our Client a well known pharmaceutical company,we are looking for the following position in Tirana:
Ethics,Risk and Compliance Country Head Albania
- Support the development of an ethical culture by rolling out the Code of Ethics and working across country functions to shape an environment that fosters ethical decisions making;
- Advise to the business on ERC policies, guidelines & operating procedures;
- Advises on third party engagement (Anti-Bribery);
- Be seen as a pragmatic, collaborative leader;
- Foster speak-up culture;
- Conduct Country Compliance Risk Assessment (RAM);
- Support the rollout and implementation of TPRM (third party risk management);
- Work in collaboration with Due Diligence coordinators;
- Sponsor and oversee disclosure processes and ensure implementation of the position and guidelines;
- Accountable for publication of reports;
- Action on emerging risks identified in transparency;
- Being active part of the Country Leadership Team;
- Support the local business-owned implementation of Global ERC Policies and Guidelines, and provide guidance on local SOPs and processes development, as applicable;
- Actively engage in local external and internal Compliance networks to shape and influence the environment, and identify emerging trends/best practices;
- Engage local leaders to continually monitor the effectiveness of Compliance program including cultural drivers of integrity for continuous improvement;
- Conduct local communication, training, and monitoring activities to support awareness, detection and prevention goals.
Kërkesat e profilit
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent 4 Year University Degree required;
- Fluent English, plus local country language;
- 4-6 years of work in pharmaceutical, device or healthcare industries with relevant exposure to compliance function or related components preferred;
- Experience in a highly regulated industry with its dynamics, regulatory framework;
- Proven ability to lead complex projects and collaborate within and across cross- functional teams and business units, in a matrixed environment;
- Results driven, focused and problem solving skills;
- Effective communication/presentation skills with all management levels;
- Strong collaborator, networking and relationship management.
REMUNERATION/ SALARY: Highly Competitive
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. The employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
Are you interested in a new challenge in an innovative company?
Have you answered well our questions related this position? Then we look forward to getting to know you and offer to you a very innovative challenge that will change your life forever! The interested candidates are invited to send their application documents (a Cover Letter and a CV in English) at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any technical questions related the application, please, contact directly Mrs.Ergesta STERMASI on mobile no. +355 68 203 3430 until 01/12/2020
Try The HeadHunter for your success!
Believe your career to the ONLY professionals!
Please be informed that only the candidates selected for the interviews shall be contacted. Name your CV in the following format (name [space] surname [space] CV). Be easily recognized!