The HeadHunter Group is a private profitable company, headquartered in New York City, Rockefeller Plaza! We operate in USA, Greece, Cyprus, Bulgaria, North Macedonia, Serbia, Albania, Kosovo, Montenegro, Bosnia & Herzegovina! Partnering all around the world with the Biggest Global HR Companies! More than 1500 clients in these countries have chosen The HeadHunter Group! We are the only and truly Social Responsible Company, contributing every year for human rights, women rights and LGBT rights at the work place! Our business has a positive impact on the people every day. Helping people to “better job, better life” is our common purpose and the way in which we contribute to society. This is what we do, this is what we know about, this is what we care about, and this is what we are all about.
Purpose of job:
· To work with the Business Development Manager (Exams) in Albania on the day to day delivery of examinations and take an active part in exams promotion.
Accountabilities, responsibilities and main duties
· Contributing to effective, compliant financial processes and accurate financial information
· Preparation of quarterly reconciliations for specific areas (IELTS, University of London, specimen materials
· Understands how to process invoices and credit notes.
· Help BDM in forecasting and budget management, by giving accurate and correct information as per need
· Support the preparation of cash flow forecast and accruals by providing relevant information for their particular area of responsibility.
· Preparing and/or checking examiner/marker/invigilator payments. Understands principles of good financial practice in this area.
Effective Customer communication (including candidates and exam boards)
· Handling enquiries & complaints, including how to say ‘no’ effectively i.e. without upsetting the customer and when to escalate complaints. Handling difficult customers. Collecting and acting on customer feedback.
· Handling stressed candidates and challenging them effectively where necessary e.g. if concerned about validity of ID document.
· Understands the exam process (registration through to results) and is able to communicate this clearly to the customer.
· How to use SMS and other systems eg mail merge to send information to mass candidates (if applicable)
· Product knowledge – able to answer queries about the different products and explain their benefits to the customer
· Arranging examinations venues;
· Setting and supporting examination days;
· Coordinating marking of scripts and interviews and processing examination results
· IELTS ORS maintenance, work in ESOLCOMMS / IWAS, and creating timetables and training of invigilators;
· Aptis system maintenance, session scheduling and administration
· Distance learning timetables and training of invigilators, and materials handling;
· Administration of Distance learning exams, Cambridge International Exams, and other one-off examinations;
Processing exam papers
· Understands the importance of keeping exam materials secure before during and after the exam day and of following systems which protect self and colleagues from unfair accusations of malpractice.
· Understands different exam bodies may have different requirements.
· Able to implement and assure these for a specific area.
· Understands general principles of secure unpacking, packing, counting, logging and shredding of materials.
· Able to do these and monitor/assure performance of assistants.
· Able to use (and assure the correct performance of others) different stock management systems and equipment inventories to ensure secure materials and equipment can be tracked internally and externally.
Event planning & management
· Negotiating & booking venues which meet agreed standards and can demonstrate value for money criteria used in selection;
· Understands that where exam bodies are paying venue costs they need to be consulted on and agree cost and quality parameters;
· Understands British Council procurement policies and guidelines;
· Understands and is able to implement the particular training and monitoring needs of venue staff eg. PSN, examiner coordination, global British Council venue staff training package etc.
· Ensuring a sufficient number of effectively trained staff are available for each test administration;
Running computer based tests
· Understands the requirements for setting up and running Computer Based tests and is able to do this.
· Understanding the need for change, and can support the development of a plan for change (with the involvement of a change management group).
· Helps ensure buy-in to the need for change from the team partly through communications and managing fears and concerns effectively.
Marketing and promotion
· Aware of social networking and other digital media as well as search engine optimization, using mobiles/apps etc. Is able to suggest where these might support the business.
· Selling/Promotional Skills
· Understands British Council and other eg IELTS brand and how to use this to effectively communicate the exams offer
· IELTS, Distance Learning and Professional Exams - Candidates and Supplier schools or institutions (external
· Venue Partners (external)
· Exams team (internal)
· Examiners & Examinations Staff (external)
· Examinations boards (external)
· Country Director, Country team
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
Are you interested in a new challenge in an innovative company? Have you answered well our questions related this position?Then we look forward to getting to know you and offer to you a very innovative challenge that will change your life forever! The interested candidates are invited to send their application documents (a Cover Letter and a CV in English) at: firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any technical questions related the application, please, contact Mr. Elton ILIRJANI directly on +355 663000003 (Monday - Friday) until May 16, 2015.
Try The HeadHunter for your success!
Believe your career to the ONLY professionals!
Please be informed that only the candidates selected for the interviews shall be contacted. Name your CV in the following format (name [space] surname [space] CV). Be easily recognized!