The HeadHunter Group is a private profitable company, headquartered in New York City, Rockefeller Plaza! We operate in USA, Greece, Cyprus, Bulgaria, North Macedonia, Serbia, Albania, Kosovo, Montenegro, Bosnia & Herzegovina! Partnering all around the world with the Biggest Global HR Companies! More than 1500 clients in these countries have chosen The HeadHunter Group! We are the only and truly Social Responsible Company, contributing every year for human rights, women rights and LGBT rights at the work place! Our business has a positive impact on the people every day. Helping people to “better job, better life” is our common purpose and the way in which we contribute to society. This is what we do, this is what we know about, this is what we care about, and this is what we are all about.
· Managing and implementing of Print sales channel activities;
· Financial planning for the channel;
· Preparing sales catalogues – selection of assortment, calculation of product offers, creating layouts;
· Cooperating and negotiating with printing houses, designers and distributors – searching for new suppliers, best price offers;
· Managing of SMS marketing;
· Analyzing and reporting of Print sales results;
· Implementing of marketing campaigns in Print;
· University degree in Economics, Design, or equivalent;
· At least 1 year of successful working experience in sales or marketing;
· Sense for writing marketing / sales texts;
· Good analytical skills;
· Positive attitude and desire to learn;
· Good communication and team-work skills;
· Project management skills;
· Experience of catalogue sales management would be your significant advantage;
· Written and spoken English.
NOTE:This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
Are you interested in a new challenge in an innovative company? Have you answered well our questions related this position?Then we look forward to getting to know you and offer to you a very innovative challenge that will change your life forever! The interested candidates are invited to send their application documents (a Cover Letter and a CV in English) at: firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any technical questions related the application, please, contact Ms. Doruntina JAKUPI directly on +381 38 749001 (Monday - Friday) until June 22, 2016.
Try The HeadHunter for your success!
Believe your career to the ONLY professionals!
Please be informed that only the candidates selected for the interviews shall be contacted. Name your CV in the following format (name [space] surname [space] CV). Be easily recognized!