The HeadHunter Group is a private profitable company, headquartered in New York City, Rockefeller Plaza!
We operate in USA, Greece, Cyprus, Bulgaria, North Macedonia, Serbia, Albania, Kosovo, Montenegro, Bosnia & Herzegovina!
Partnering all around the world with the Biggest Global HR Companies! More than 1500 clients in these countries have chosen The HeadHunter Group!
We are the only and truly Social Responsible Company, contributing every year for human rights, women rights and LGBT rights at the work place!
Our business has a positive impact on the people every day. Helping people to “better job, better life” is our common purpose and the way in which we contribute to society.
This is what we do, this is what we know about, this is what we care about, and this is what we are all about.
Përshkrimi i Punës
For our Client, an international non-bank microfinance institution to be based in Prishtina, Kosovo, we are looking for:
CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER - PRISHTINA
- The incumbent will serve as the Chief Executive Officer of the MFI, reporting to its Board.
- He/she will be in charge of the overall management of the institution, including providing clear leadership and direction to the institution, ensuring solid operating and financial performance, recruiting and developing the talent needed to accomplish high-performance standards and overseeing new operational systems and procedures.
- He/she will have primary responsibility for achieving the ambitious growth strategy developed by the stakeholders.
- This will include assuming leadership in four key areas:
- Overall management and governance
- Strategic planning and business development
- Human resource and talent development
- Communications and external stakeholder relations
Kërkesat e profilit
Overall Management and Governance
- Manage the day-to-day operations of the institution by providing clear leadership and guidance to all functions of the institution, including Finance, Operations, Administration, Special Projects, HR, IT;
- Cultivate culture of cooperation and high performance;
- Drive organizational performance, both quantitative and qualitative; achieve business plan targets;
- Ensure effective collaboration with the team under the Management and Technical Assistance Services Agreement;
- Uphold standards of risk management at all levels and ensure effective supervisory control and management review
- Sustain the institution’s social mission and its dedication to financial inclusion
Strategic Planning and Business Development
- Develop annual and longer term plans and budgets, incorporating input from the different departments for approval by the Board;
- Oversee the implementation of budgets and strategic plans, including oversight of fundraising;
- Set financial and operational performance targets for all key operating units
- Set employee performance standards required to achieve short and long term objectives and goals;
- Lead the MFI’s expansion into new geographic areas;
- Human Resource and Talent Development
- Build a strong and effective senior management team
- Establish an effective and competent participatory management style
- Implement performance management system for senior management team
- Oversee and support the development and implementation of effective HR policies and procedures for recruitment, training and talent development
- Motivate all staff and ensure that staff is dedicated to the mission of the MFI
- Mentor and coach senior management
Communications and External Stakeholder Relations
- Build the MFI’s reputation as a company committed to excellent client services, both internally and externally
- A bachelor degree; Master’s degree or greater in business or finance is desirable
- At least 5-7 years of direct experience in financial services, at least should have been in senior management positions in a retail bank or similar financial services company;
- General knowledge of a wide range of micro banking products, including loans and savings;
- Advanced knowledge of retail banking operations, products and services as well as knowledge of standard baking compliance regulations, banking law, business law, employment and labor law, internal operational policies and procedures;
- Strong analytical, interpersonal, communication and influencing skills
- Ability to delegate effectively amongst teams and show commitment to the long-term development of the management team through coaching and mentoring
- Comfortable in a fluid environment, self-directed, flexible and creative
- Commitment to the institution’s social mission and corporate values
- Fluency in English is required
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
Are you interested in a new challenge in an innovative company? Have you answered well our questions related this position?Then we look forward to getting to know you and offer to you a very innovative challenge that will change your life forever! The interested candidates are invited to send their application documents (a Cover Letter and a CV in English) at: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com if you have any technical questions related the application, please, contact Ms. Doruntina JAKUPI and Ms. Blerta HASANI directly on +381 38 749 001 (Monday - Friday) until November 10, 2016.
Try The HeadHunter for your success!
Believe your career to the ONLY professionals!
Please be informed that only the candidates selected for the interviews shall be contacted. Name your CV in the following format (name [space] surname [space] CV). Be easily recognized!