Our business has a positive impact on the people every day. Helping people to “better job, better life” is our common purpose and the way in which we contribute to society. This is what we do, this is what we know about, this is what we care about, and this is what we are all about.
Përshkrimi i Punës
Minimum of 2 Years of experience in management position,
Good command of English,
Strong managerial skills
Ability to use MS Office Programs effectively
Prone to teamwork,
Strong interpersonal skills
Kërkesat e profilit
- Ensure the activities within his/her job and responsibility in the direction of regulations, procedures and directives published by top management and companys basic values and policies,
- Maximize the stores sales as will be above company objectives,
- Minimize the stock losses and manage stores costs according to company budget,
- Work within the scope of the Daily Plans that have been generated and to follow up on the store daily plans from the notice board on a daily basis.
- Comply with the shift time, order rules, work and industry discipline norms, occupational health and safety rules and norms, legal requirements and fire safety rules applied at the store
- Ensure store staffs employment, training and development in order to stand at the efficiency level accepted by the company.
- Control the optimization and efficiency of payrolls
- Ensure stores visual order to be within companys standards, to co-operate with Visual
- Group Department.
- Ensure the products to be exposed in right way and exhibition of right product at right time and right place of the store considering the season circumstances and according to visual directives.
- Prepare the Daily Plans and to manage the daily jobs at the store in his/her responsibility to be performed.
- Monitor the quantities of the available products; to supply in case there are missing ones. To ensure the out-of-season products be changed.
- Perform all the necessary preparations and operations to achieve the sales objectives, to fulfil the weekly and monthly objectives with use of right and effective sale techniques
- Monitor the product details and performances, to perform effective stock and sales management, to control capacity and occupancy, to determine products weekly sales and to perform class analysis, to request for rpt and return when necessary, informing the regional manager and merchandising department.
- Ensure the store be opened and closed at determined hours