"ÇELËSI Media Group" operon në tregun Shqiptar që prej vitit 1998 duke qenë udhëheqësi në sigurimin e informacionit praktik në Shqipëri, duke mbuluar 5 fushat kryesore të komunikimit: konsumatori drejt konsumatorit (C2C), biznesi drejt konsumatorit (B2C), biznesi drejt biznesit (B2B), aktivitetet artistike & kulturore dhe turizmin.
ÇELËSI vjen me një shërbim të ri që do të jetë mjeti për konsultë, mbështetje dhe lehtësim të punëdhënësve dhe punëkërkuesve në gjetjen dhe ruajtjen e njëri-tjetrit.
Ky shërbim i ri i quajtur “Profesionisti” nga ÇELËSI do të plotësojë strategjikisht shërbimet e rekrutimit si për punëdhënësit ashtu edhe për vetë punëkërkuesit dhe përfaqësojë revolucionarizimin e tregut të punës.
Përshkrimi i Punës
Profesionisti Recruitment Agency is a Recruitment and Consulting Agency focused on evaluating Human Resources and facilitating businesses to select the right staff. Our mission is to help our customers source and hire the most qualified professionals in select and highly skilled occupations and to help those professionals find the best job opportunities in their respective fields and further their careers.
Job position: Assistant Accountant of Human Resources
Contract Terms: Indefinite
Location: Tirana, Albania.
Summary: We are seeking a professional for the Assistant Accountant of Human Resources position. In this role, you will assist with the organization's daily accounting and human resources needs, such as processing accounts payable, bank deposits, payroll processing, declaration of social and health insurance, etc.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide general administrative support such as preparing correspondence, forms, and reports; verifying employment, contracts, and compensation in compliance with the organization’s policies, contracts, laws, and agreements;
- Conduct employee orientation programs such as introducing personnel, employment forms, benefits, and payroll; assisting in completing enrollment forms;
- Review, process, and verify new hire and retirement paperwork for all employees;
- Enter new employee profile into payroll database;
- Ensure accurate information for current and new employees is reflected in the payroll database, verifying and providing inputs regarding data and pay changes;
- Monitor hours worked by employees;
- Maintain confidentiality concerning employee relations, personnel actions, legal actions, termination and non-renewal documents, and organizational plans;
- Maintain and update personnel records;
- Review employee contracts and timesheets to ensure that the payroll system is accurate;
- Process regular and supplemental monthly payroll for all employee groups; perform complex payroll calculations; verify information from relevant forms; audit, correct, and balance payroll and a variety of reports;
- Record financial transactions, maintain accounting records, and prepare reconciliations;
- Provide assistance and research support to HR and Finance teams on benefit policies, programs, and procedures.
Kërkesat e profilit
- University Diploma or Bachelor's degree required in human resources management, business management, accounting, finance, or related field.
Work Experiences and Required Skills:
- Demonstrated knowledge of principles, methods, and practices related to payroll activities. Knowledge of accounting procedures and practices.
- Must possess practical oral and written communication skills.
- Proven efficiency in current office computer software and equipment.
- Ability to maintain a high degree of confidentiality.
- Excellent knowledge of state rules and regulations;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook)
- Ability to create reliable reports.
- Proficient in Albanian and good command of the English language (written and spoken). Knowledge of any other language would be an asset;
Other interpersonal Skills:
- Exceptional interpersonal skills; ability to negotiate at higher levels to impact significant business outcomes;
- Outstanding written and verbal communication.
- Highly developed attention to detail
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines
- Capable of working both alone and in a team
Perks & Benefits:
- The chance to actively shape our success and to grow with your tasks and responsibilities.
- A Company Culture that is Professional, busy, and friendly.
To apply for this position, please submit Your CV before 30.05.2023 through the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
* All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality according to law No. 9887 set by the Albanian Parliament for the "Protection of Personal Data."
Please note that only those candidates SELECTED for further consideration will be contacted.