The HeadHunter Group is a private profitable company, headquartered in New York City, Rockefeller Plaza! We operate in USA, Greece, Cyprus, Bulgaria, North Macedonia, Serbia, Albania, Kosovo, Montenegro, Bosnia & Herzegovina! Partnering all around the world with the Biggest Global HR Companies! More than 1500 clients in these countries have chosen The HeadHunter Group! We are the only and truly Social Responsible Company, contributing every year for human rights, women rights and LGBT rights at the work place! Our business has a positive impact on the people every day. Helping people to “better job, better life” is our common purpose and the way in which we contribute to society. This is what we do, this is what we know about, this is what we care about, and this is what we are all about.
For our Client an international and innovative technology company in industry that provides full digital solutions for their food ethical project in Kosovo, we are looking for:
SENIOR DEVELOPER - Marketing oriented - PRISHTINA
Senior Web Developer, with solid development experiences. The Developer will be part of the operations team
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Participate in the technical design of projects
· Create efficient and reliable code, provide best practice to the team
· Keep up to date with latest technologies
· User tracking, statistics, Dynamic Email templates and deliverability, coupons, Front-end and back-end
· 6-8 years of technical web development experiences in PHP, Ruby and/or Java EE, MySLQ, ACTIVE record
· Proficiency with HTML5 and CSS3
· Experience with popular open source components and frameworks such as Zend, Rails, Hibernate, Spring
· Strong experience with web design and information architecture
· Experience in managing a cloud infrastructure (vmware)
· Strong communication and organizational skills
· Ability to work in a team setting
· Autonomous worker, able to work independently and intuitive to our needs
· Fluent English and French (an advantage)
· 6 years of experience in web development
· 4 years of experience in Framework like, Zend, Ruby on Rails, etc.
· Good working knowledge in English
Experience in coaching local or near-shore teams
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
The interested candidates are invited to Apply online and send your application document (CV in English). If you have any technical questions related the application, please, contact Ms. Doruntina JAKUPI directly on +38138749001 (Monday - Friday) or sent an e-mail at email@example.com until 27 June 2017
Try The HeadHunter for your success!
Believe your career to the ONLY professionals!
Please be informed that only the candidates selected for the interviews shall be contacted. Name your CV in the following format (name [space] surname [space] CV). Be easily recognized!